Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Is this sarcasm or delusion? I mean, you can somewhat get away with certain people in Fox being decent reporters but fucking Alex Jones?
    I actually happen to love Alex Jones (even though hes totally bonkers). Why? Cause he speaks the truth and then turns totally crazy:P Entertainment value I guess.. Im intelligent enough make up my own mind so Alex Jones bothers me way less than say CNN or the young turds.

Deleted
    Which part of this incoherent bullshit coming out of this idoits mouth proves my claims wrong? Because he said so? We have fucking call logs. His word makes those magically disappear?

Here, since you're lazy as fuck I found the video for you. You could at least give me a time stamp of where he says anything that disproves the actual proof put forward.

"They said you're wrong" - unnamed source he refuses to say who it is. What reason would the government have to hide their source if it's the truth?"

He did not refuse to say who they were - he said he did not ask to quote them. Besides which, YOU have no problem believing "unnamed sources" that criminally leaked the telephone info. The MSM has no problem publishing LIES based on 'unnamed sources". Why the fuck are you so concerned with it now? You based you're opinion on "unnamed sources".

"They said you're wrong" - unnamed source he refuses to say who it is. What reason would the government have to hide their source if it's the truth?

Lol - your liberal/progressive bias clouds your mind so much - "incoherent bullshit coming out of this idoits mouth". There was nothing incoherent at all, and certainly none of it was bullshit. he just told you straight out what the REAL timeline was, and the way they handled it, and that no one - NO ONE - ever talked to the "Russians" during the campaign. Trump said the same in the last press conference.

BTW - you do not have any "fucking call logs" - want to point where they have been published? All you have is bullshit published by the NY Times. Here is the article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/u...ons-trump.html

American law enforcement and intelligence agencies intercepted the communications around the same time they were discovering evidence that Russia was trying to disrupt the presidential election by hacking into the Democratic National Committee, three of the officials said. The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.
    also

The officials would not disclose many details, including what was discussed on the calls, the identity of the Russian intelligence officials who participated, and how many of Mr. Trump’s advisers were talking to the Russians. It is also unclear whether the conversations had anything to do with Mr. Trump himself.
    Nothing but complete and total bullshit pushed by a bunch of fucking crybabies that LOST.

As Trump said - the whole Russia thing is nothing but a ruse by the Democrats/Liberls (because they got DESTROYED in the election.)
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-02-19 at 09:41 PM.

Deleted
    But he doesn't speak the truth.. about anything really. He's talks about completely obvious conspiracy theories half the time. Part of me thinks he's just profiting off idiots and it's an all an act, but that's just me having a hard time believing someone can be so stupid.
    Nah hes just a red blooded American patriot, maybe not the brightest, but he is right about many things.. and totally crazy about many other things. Globalism is bad for all nations, thats a fact, and he tries to fight it.

Ah John McCain, the neoconservative war hawk that would have brought us everything Hillary wanted to do 8 years earlier, what a piece of shit he is. Him and Lindsey Graham need to be retired or hopefully drop dead real soon.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    You'll seriously believe every single thing Trump says, won't you? Do you believe he had the biggest electoral college victory since Reagan, like he claimed?
    Yep - as much as I believe Maxine Waters that Russia invaded Korea and that Nancy Pelosi still thinks Bush is President. I also like how Nancy and Elijah Cummings, so quick to denigrate and divide, attacked Flynn for being a scapegoat based on a false Twitter account. No wonder the Democrats got hacked and the Republicans didn't.

- - - Updated - - -

How does he know the timeline?
    ummm...maybe because he is the fucking CHIEF OF STAFF and was present (unlike anyone in the media) when these events were actually taking place?

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Ah John McCain, the neoconservative war hawk that would have brought us everything Hillary wanted to do 8 years earlier, what a piece of shit he is. Him and Lindsey Graham need to be retired or hopefully drop dead real soon.
    I bet you voted for him in 2012. Now that he's not nose deep in Trump's ass he's suddenly bad.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    McCain should retire. He is has outlived his usefulness as a Senator in my opinion. At this point, I would put him in the same category as Harry Reid. In no way is Trump suggesting the media should be silent. He is wanting them to be more responsible in their reporting. The same thing Thomas Jefferson and Lincoln wanted. :P
    When you call someone 'THE ENEMY' that goes beyond 'being more responsible in their reporting' and turns them into 'someone you should distrust and actively work against until they surrender'. So no, Trump is not at all suggesting that, he is instead sowing dissent.

McCain knows what he's talking about here, about Russia, about torture, and about the media.

Deleted
    he got captured nobody cares about Mcain
    Last edited by mmoc5013515e38; 2017-02-19 at 09:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I bet you voted for him in 2012. Now that he's not nose deep in Trump's ass he's suddenly bad.
    McCain ran in 2008. Romney ran in 2012.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Nah hes just a red blooded American patriot, maybe not the brightest, but he is right about many things.. and totally crazy about many other things. Globalism is bad for all nations, thats a fact, and he tries to fight it.
    I'm not sure how you think Globalism is bad, because we've never had Globalism. Globalism is all nations of the world working together towards the betterment of mankind as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    McCain ran in 2008. Romney ran in 2012.
    Whatever my point still stands.

No, I didn't vote in 2012. Nice try though, I've been saying McCain is shit for a long time.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    he got captured
    Yeah, fuck everyone who got captured right? Bad soldiers, all of them. Who gives a fuck that they withstood torture and stayed strong in the face of horrifying situations for their country and people.

Whatever my point still stands.
    And it's refuted. I didn't vote for Trump or anyone else either in this past election, so do you have any other paper tiger arguments to make about what I said or is it just shitsling sunday around here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I'm not sure how you think Globalism is bad, because we've never had Globalism. Globalism is all nations of the world working together towards the betterment of mankind as a whole.
    Ok whats wrong with you? Cant you put 1 and 1 together? West is way more successful and better at everything. As a citizen of the "west" globalism sucks. Period. Cause I dont want to give away anything to other countries for free.

Ok whats wrong with you? Cant you put 1 and 1 together? West is way more successful and better at everything. As a citizen of the "west" globalism sucks. Period. Cause I dont want to give away anything to other countries for free.
    globalism helped put the west where it is. hell it's kind of why we have modern society in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    And it's refuted. I didn't vote for Trump or anyone else either in this past election, so do you have any other paper tiger arguments to make about what I said or is it just shitsling sunday around here?
    You didn't vote for Trump but you sure bought his bs about Hillary being a warhawk. alrighty then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    globalism helped put the west where it is. hell it's kind of why we have modern society in the first place...
    Thats a lie.. western culture is CLEARLY superior to anything else. We should make mo compromise and treat is as such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    So, it's not about it not working but you just being selfish?
    'fuck you, I got mine' is the catchphrase of the far right.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats a lie.. western culture is CLEARLY superior to anything else. We should make mo compromise and treat is as such.
    Why do you think west Europa was so rich in the 18/19th century?

Deleted
    So, it's not about it not working but you just being selfish?
    Nope, nothing selfish about keeping 100% of what you earn.. if you prefer to be a tool or a cuck, its your choice but Im all about equal trade. Give as much as you get and not a cent more.