7+ Year Old Account

What the Warlock 7.2 mount could look like.

So someone on the US forums had a briliant idea when it comes to the warlock 7.2 mount! Current design is lazy. It is just a high-res dreadsteed wich imo should be updated long time ago...

Anyways! Check this out: http://imgur.com/a/FF7QJ

Link to original post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753586454

Deleted
    Really.

Is that a thing now. How mounts look?

Deleted
    Looks like a reskin of Invincible to me, but yes i would take it over what we currently have anyday. Or just give us a fucking Mount doomguard already -.-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimk View Post
    Looks like a reskin of Invincible to me, but yes i would take it over what we currently have anyday. Or just give us a fucking Mount doomguard already -.-
    I see your point, but current looks like a reskin of the headless horseman mount

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMaccloud View Post
    I see your point, but current looks like a reskin of the headless horseman mount
    Really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Really.

Really.

Is that a thing now. Bashing people about a personal opinion?

I mean, the new lock mount looks badass. Its just sad that its coming out with flying, cause ground mounts running through the air just looks awkward.

Also a ridiculous amount of work goes into making a single mount. Its not like they're gonna up and scrap the current design based on feedback.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I mean, the new lock mount looks badass. Its just sad that its coming out with flying, cause ground mounts running through the air just looks awkward.

Also a ridiculous amount of work goes into making a single mount. Its not like they're gonna up and scrap the current design based on feedback.
    yeah but they could have given us something different than another horse model. This is THE demon expansion, and the only demon mount they could design was another horse? Like come on.. Gul'dan drops a rideable infernal for everyone and warlocks get horses as classmounts?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMaccloud View Post
    So someone on the US forums had a briliant idea when it comes to the warlock 7.2 mount! Current design is lazy. It is just a high-res dreadsteed wich imo should be updated long time ago...

Anyways! Check this out: http://imgur.com/a/FF7QJ

Link to original post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753586454
    no, those wings look stupid.... also wtf is that tail?

- - - Updated - - -

yeah but they could have given us something different than another horse model. This is THE demon expansion, and the only demon mount they could design was another horse? Like come on.. Gul'dan drops a rideable infernal for everyone and warlocks get horses as classmounts?
    its a demonic horse like weve allways had, it fits

also there is no flying biped demons, and idk if you know, but riding on the back of humanoids is super akward, you can see what they had to do to infernals to make it rideable, so anything that could fly would look even more fucking weird

the only demonic mount ive seen that looks good, is somone made a concpet art of the final boss of return to kharazhan with a saddle on his head, looks pretty cool, that woulda been a cool mount, but i love my horse , iallways wished we could make our dreadsteed fly like the headless horseman mount
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Point is, bit late there. It's not going to change, so not a lot of point in stomping ones feet.

Its not like they half assed the mount, it looks damned impressive. Again I'm just not excited about the prospect of running through the air on it, which means I won't get much use out of it unless future content is in no fly zones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    also there is no flying biped demons, and idk if you know, but riding on the back of humanoids is super akward, you can see what they had to do to infernals to make it rideable, so anything that could fly would look even more fucking weird
    Dh's mount is a flying demon.

Not particularly sad we didn't get that though.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

The mount as-is does look really good, it's just very disappointing that they went with another demon horse when they could have drawn on a lot more from Warlock lore to come up with something iconic for the class.

Comes off as really tone-deaf on their end for a class whose community often complains that its small size means it gets overlooked, to present us with the game's 1000th horse model mount while Shamans get Elementals and Priests get owls, etc, etc.

I'm not asking for us to have been the only ones to get something unique - not asking them to take away unique model mounts from the others - and yeah I get at this point it's waaaaaay too late for anything but the most minor changes. It's just very disappointing.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Update: Someone else on the US post made another conspet art for our warlock mount!

http://i.imgur.com/2OIiTQs.jpg

"you've had a horse class mount for 345987 years now, so your new class mount is a horse mount!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Point is, bit late there. It's not going to change, so not a lot of point in stomping ones feet.

Its not like they half assed the mount, it looks damned impressive. Again I'm just not excited about the prospect of running through the air on it, which means I won't get much use out of it unless future content is in no fly zones.

- - - Updated - - -

Dh's mount is a flying demon.

Not particularly sad we didn't get that though.
    Im not saying it looks bad, they did an amazing job really, but just thats another horse somehow makes me sad.