Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    So yesterday Trump alluded to incidents involving the hundreds of thousands of migrants taken in by Sweden, and today the media has come out with dozens of stories saying that there's nothing to see here.

So is Sweden doing as badly as people are claiming? Is the Swedish government really cracking down on anyone who talks about what is going on? Is everything fine in Sweden and this is all a massive hoax in regards to stories of migrant problems?

Now that Trump has talked about it, I hope we can get to the bottom of what is really going on.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15Y0QH
    i guess hes talking about the hospital falling apart the firemen being fucked over and the police force being overwhelmed and the fact that two citys malmö and gothemborg is under gang violence while immigrants are tossing stones at the hospital and police staff and then its the increased amount of murders rapes sexual harrasment threats and violence aswell as prostitudes on the streets in said citys despite it being illegal cause police force is drained and the takeover of zones that swedish people cant go to anymore cause they get beaten up or worse. Meanwhile the leftys have control of media and lie and cover up everything they can saying things are fine etc etc covering up crimes and attacks done by said immigrants and starting a racist witchhunt on every person speaking up agaist them. Also the abandoment of or young and old civis to waste money on useless crap. Like leting a 90 year old fend for herself with no income on the third floor of a house.... thats what sweden is becoming right now. nothing happened on friday tough just a normal day in the new shitty sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Stop making excuses for them! Rape is not common at all in the west. Look up the statistics!
    Go away, you little troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    What Springare did really opened Pandora's box, it's a problem we all know about do not talk about, our politicians are very afraid to actually take matters into their hands.

Good on him for speaking up though, from what I have read he is a very reputable person.
    All he says is that the poor commits more crimes that rich people. Something thats always been true.
    Well, thats not all he's saying. Half of what he's saying is bullshit of course and he's no different from the average SD follower. He simply lacks the full picture.

Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    i guess hes talking about the hospital falling apart the firemen being fucked over and the police force being overwhelmed and the fact that two citys malmö and gothemborg is under gang violence while immigrants are tossing stones at the hospital and police staff and then its the increased amount of murders rapes sexual harrasment threats and violence aswell as prostitudes on the streets in said citys despite it being illegal cause police force is drained and the takeover of zones that swedish people cant go to anymore cause they get beaten up or worse. Meanwhile the leftys have control of media and lie and cover up everything they can saying things are fine etc etc covering up crimes and attacks done by said immigrants and starting a racist witchhunt on every person speaking up agaist them. Also the abandoment of or young and old civis to waste money on useless crap. Like leting a 90 year old fend for herself with no income on the third floor of a house.... thats what sweden is becoming right now. nothing happened on friday tough just a normal day in the new shitty sweden.
    I will admit, from non 'main stream' media sources I have been hearing about problems in Sweden for awhile, but after Trump's comment there was suddenly massive attention aimed at whats going on, and there was a massive wall of stories being pushed by the legacy media and the online narrative pushers that there was no problem at all. From somebody who doesn't live in Sweden, it is incredibly difficult to determine whether there is actually a 'migrant problem', or if all the supposed incidents have been cherry-picked to push somebody's agenda.

Lots of people in this thread don't think there is an issue, and they came to this conclusion without living in Sweden as well. Some sources are claiming that only something like 500 out of 160,000 new migrants were able to find work last year, which sounds like a huge issue. Furthermore, the population of Sweden was last estimated around 10 million, and if they took in 160,000 people last year that is an insanely huge number for such a low population country.

I imagine its impossible to take in over 2% of your population in a single year without having significant effects on society.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Nothing happened in Sweden, there is no censorship going on and our crime rates are amongst the lowest in the world. But there are loads of spoiled, whiny children in our country who just has to find shit to complain about so they direct their dismay at their own failed lives against people with a different skin tone. Pathetic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Hunderds of people praying in a public street is normal?
    Sorry but i really dislike islam and i don't want it to have any power in my country at all. I oppose ritual slaughter very much (both jewish and islamic ritual slaughter) and i oppose ideologies having rights.
    But thousands of christians praying in the street is ok? Those pictures only look scary to you because you are irrationally afraid of something. Old women and children, really?

Also, that "ritual slaughter" is not really any different to our western slaughter, except that they are required to treat the animal with respect and pray for it. We also cut the throat of the animal while it is alive, it is in fact required for the meat not to turn bad because of congested blood. The only difference is we stun them with a bolt gun to the brain first (which is done in Swedish halal as well). That's not necessarily more humane than the animal passing out immediately from the drop in blood pressure. Irrational fear is irrational.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yooun View Post
    It's funny that you mention unemployment, because the Swedish Public Employment Agency put people in these "education programs" that only cost a lot of money and don't give any job in the end. Just another expensive way to say that people are "working" in Sweden. I have a friend that used to work in the Swedish Public Employment Agency and 90% of the people are back one week after their "education" are done and looking for a job or a new "education". Both SCB and AKU classifies a unemployment person different, so I would say that those 7% are probably more like 10-12%. Haha SD (nationalist far right-wing), good one, I actually laughed at that one. Twisting fact are more of left-wing peoples corner.
    Yes, and we always have been. Other countries have similar programs that affect the statistics. What's your point? And yes, SD is nationalist right-wing, what else would you define them as?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    I'll just leave this here...

Yes there's issues, and immigrants are over represented. But this is just hyperbole and has been refuted by other police officers. This is also the guy that tore down posters with "No fascism on our streets" claiming it violated SD's freedom of speech, and subsequently jailed the local politician who protested it. He was also known for his anti-immigrant views. Yep, no bias there.

The sooner all this hyperbole ends, the sooner we can get a normal discussion about the actual problems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Nothing happened in Sweden, there is no censorship going on and our crime rates are amongst the lowest in the world. But there are loads of spoiled, whiny children in our country who just has to find shit to complain about so they direct their dismay at their own failed lives against people with a different skin tone. Pathetic.
    Oh, look. Someone else who will make a "straw racist" to attack while in reality almost nobody cares about skin color.

It's like you don't even listen to what people say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    Oh, look. Someone else who will make a "straw racist" to attack while in reality almost nobody cares about skin color.

It's like you don't even listen to what people say.
    Oh I listen, and I hear daily the people who complain about muslims with violent genes and inherently low intelligence.

Deleted
    Oh I listen, and I hear daily the people who complain about muslims with violent genes and inherently low intelligence.
    No, you don't.

And it's funny how you resorted to "muslim" now as if a religion is the same as have a specific skin color.
    Last edited by mmoc6608731cf5; 2017-02-20 at 07:55 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    BBC: Trump tries to explain remark about Sweden amid confusion

Despite his words "happening last night in Sweden", White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said separately that Mr Trump had been talking about rising crime and recent incidents in general, not referring to a specific issue.
    Donald J.
    My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden.
    Ah US Goebbels station is to be blamed
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    Maybe if you stopped reading avpixlat and actually visited one of these cities you'd learn that it's not as bad as what you're trying to make it. There have been some gang members shooting eachother up the past couple of years, but besides that it's not much. I live in one of these areas myself and the most annoying thing here is some kid who finds it fun to drift in the roundabouts sometimes at night.

Also, prostitutes has always been here, the problem is far less. Ever heard of Rosenlund? Yeah, there used to be an entire area known for prostitutes. That's now a pretty trendy and cleaned up place.

It's funny how the health care, schools and emergency response became so bad after we lowered our taxes and started privatizing everything, even our SOS services is private these days. It must be the immigrants!

Deleted
    No, you don't.

And it's funny how you resorted to "muslim" now as if a religion is the same as have a specific skin color.
    So you're gonna go ahead and tell me what I hear form my colleagues at work and can read on forums no more than one click away? Right, I'm done with you.

Deleted
    So you're gonna go ahead and tell me what I hear form my colleagues at work and can read on forums no more than one click away? Right, I'm done with you.
    Yes. Because if they were saying those things they would be charged with hate speech.

Deleted
    No, you don't.

Yes, the same people that makes all this stuff up talks about MENA/muslims as violent genes and low intelligence. Just go to flashback, avpixlat or any other of these sites and read just about any page and you'll find them.

Also, modern definition of racism includes religion, and skin color is not the same as race either.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Is Sweden still forecasted to become a third world nation wealth wise in the near future? I am going to be honest after the France stuff I kinda forgot about Sweden and am a bit out of the loop.
    I thought I heard that too a while ago.

However, when I heard that, I'm pretty sure I heard that forecast here on mmo. And the more I think about it, the more I think I saw your avatar the same time I heard it.

So, in short, if you've ever discussed Sweden before this thread, then I know you're the reason I thought I heard what you're trying to reference now.

It makes my brain shrug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipeen View Post
    Yes there's issues, and immigrants are over represented. But this is just hyperbole and has been refuted by other police officers. This is also the guy that tore down posters with "No fascism on our streets" claiming it violated SD's freedom of speech, and subsequently jailed the local politician who protested it. He was also known for his anti-immigrant views. Yep, no bias there.

The sooner all this hyperbole ends, the sooner we can get a normal discussion about the actual problems.
    I would love to read your source.

Deleted
    Yes, the same people that makes all this stuff up talks about MENA/muslims as violent genes and low intelligence. Just go to flashback, avpixlat or any other of these sites and read just about any page and you'll find them.
    So someone writing on internet about muslims means people hate them based on skin color like claimed? How?

Do you even know how muslims look?
    Also, modern definition of racism includes religion, and skin color is not the same as race either.
    No, it doesn't. If it did then just about every politician is racist against christianity.
    Last edited by mmoc6608731cf5; 2017-02-20 at 08:09 AM.

Deleted
    So someone writing on internet about muslims means people hate them based on skin color like claimed? How?

Do you even know how muslims look?

No, it doesn't.
    To be fair, the swedish definition of racism does include ethnicity, culture and religion.

Deleted
    To be fair, the swedish definition of racism does include ethnicity, culture and religion.
    No?

1) uppfattningen att det är rimligt att indela människosläktet i ett antal distinkta raser utifrån fenotypiska skillnader (yttre kännemärken);

2) antagandet att det finns ett samband mellan å ena sidan sådana fenotypiska skillnader och å andra sidan nedärvda mentala och intellektuella anlag, beteendemönster samt lynne och moralisk karaktär;

3) antagandet att dessa nedärvda drag är gemensamma för alla medlemmar av resp. raser;

4) övertygelsen att raserna låter sig klassificeras i en hierarki, beroende på kvaliteten av de nedärvda dragen;

5) föreställningen att denna hierarkiska klassifikation berättigar medlemmar av förment överlägsna raser att dominera, exploatera och t.o.m. förinta medlemmar av förment underlägsna raser.

Not seeing any reference to religion here nor culture.

Deleted
    Huh, is that HMF? I'm pretty sure it talks about religion.

I could definately be wrong though, i'm at work aswell so that makes things more difficult. Any case, i'm not saying I agree with this ""new"" way of defining racism, fyi.
    Last edited by mmocbf3af6dcb2; 2017-02-20 at 08:16 AM.

Deleted
    Huh, is that HMF? I'm pretty sure it talks about religion.
    No, hmf is about hate speech, it has nothing to do with racism. Hmf covers various areas, like sexuality, not just religion.

If you say you're gonna kill homosexuals then you can be charged under hmf.

If you say you're gona kill muslims then you can be charged under hmf.

If you say homosexuals are degenerate and have less iq then you can be charged under hmf.

Same if you say the same thing about muslims.