Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    There is some irony in supporting a group which mostly consists of convicted criminals, a party who freely admits that a violent revolution with bloodshed is a must and that they want to implement a totalitarian state. It's seems like moral relativism to me if you support these kinds of people while at the same time condemning other groups of people because "they have the wrong skin color" or "they commit crimes for the wrong reasons".

Seriously, I hope you're just being hyperbolic here and don't actually support NMR because that would make you no better than ISIS-sympathizers.
    I will support them if nothing is done. I don't care about immigrants wellbeing, they bring trouble that I don't want. If people and politicians don't want people to harbor resentment towards them then they better fucking fix the problems.

The reason why I talked about relativism is because that guy completely ignores the difference in prevalence of misogynistic behavior among swedish men and arabs/africans etc. There's a huge difference there.

As long as they commit more crime than swedes it's unacceptable. They need to go if they can't behave, how that is done I don't care about.
    Last edited by mmoc6608731cf5; 2017-03-24 at 12:55 PM.

> Influx of Muslim refugees including illegal immigrants
    > Fast forward twenty years
    > Young Muslims rioting claiming people should live like they do

> Swedish law defines rape more loosely than other countries
    > Increase in crime via "rape"

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    As long as they commit more crime than swedes it's unacceptable. They need to go if they can't behave, how that is done I don't care about.
    So if someone can prove to you that they behave better than the average swede you are fine with them coming?
    Or will you then find another reason why they aren't welcome?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    So if someone can prove to you that they behave better than the average swede you are fine with them coming?
    Go ahead and show those groups.

Personally, I would tend to disbelieve this "proof" unless the evidence was incredibly strong. My priors for Bayesian analysis are that Nordic peoples are unusually good at producing nations with pro-social behavior, low crime, and high trust. It would take a lot for me to arrive at the conclusion that Somalis or sub-Saharan groups are equally good (or better!) at producing these sorts of societies considering their complete failure to do so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Personally, I would tend to disbelieve this "proof" unless the evidence was incredibly strong. My priors for Bayesian analysis are that Nordic peoples are unusually good at producing nations with pro-social behavior, low crime, and high trust. It would take a lot for me to arrive at the conclusion that Somalis or sub-Saharan groups are equally good (or better!) at producing these sorts of societies considering their complete failure to do so.
    The only groups that have pulled off doing as good as swedes are east asians and some european groups. Arabs and africans are like overrepresentated by 400-500 compared to swedes.

Deleted
    While I don't think the term "immigrant" is particularly interesting when discussing crime rates, because it's so ill defined (literally anyone who immigrates?) they are vastly overrepresented in the penal system.

Only around 50% of Swedens long term prisoners are born in Sweden, 1997-2009.
    https://www.kriminalvarden.se/global...r-i-sverigepdf

Sweden is a failed state.

Deleted
    Being fair is good. I hate sensationalist news media.
    Honestly, yeah it is however the overarching media in Sweden is not very fair, SVT among them.

There are some worthwhile journalists left, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neps View Post
    Pretty sure Sweden is doing just fine. What is this obsession everyone has with Sweden all of a sudden?
    We aren't.
    Because 'look at sweden' has been the Go to of leftists for decades.

- - - Updated - - -

There is some irony in supporting a group which mostly consists of convicted criminals, a party who freely admits that a violent revolution with bloodshed is a must and that they want to implement a totalitarian state.
    You mean V?

Currently light rain with a it of wind.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    This is a very interesting article, published by the state media

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/sto...r-lamnar-orten

It says that known feminists are voicing concern (some evacuating) over the suburbs that they live in, being and I quote "the large majority here are fundamentalists", that there are cases of ongoing harassment directed towards these former politicians, wherein one of them have even stopped eating outdoors because of the things that she has said and the locals reactions' to her feminist politics.

One of them has started a campaign; Suburb Feminists, because self-proclaimed morality police have taken an all greater space in the area, she thinks that feminists are being especially minded of. And she speaks of rumours, such as that they were not decent women or that they wanted to swedify the women of the suburbs.

She eventually left Husby, because she wanted to live in a secular society, she didn't feel that she fit in with the local norms or traditions anymore.

Mind you, these are the same people, social democratic and left party politicians who have advocated loudly for an open borders immigration, it's interesting to see now that the political class is facing this clash of culture, maybe something might be done about it.
    Last edited by mmocbf3af6dcb2; 2017-03-31 at 07:13 PM.