Question Killing speed question

Wasn't too sure where to post but I am curious....which class can clear content the fastest with little or no downtime? Speaking of clearing content that matches your level so I guess world quests or general farming.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mostly high mobile tank classes or hunters. The tanks can take a beating even against high threat NPCs and hunters can kite big groups of mobs into killing fields, while keeping mobility.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Melees in general. As for THE fastest, probably Havoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Melees in general. As for THE fastest, probably Havoc.
    Is there a huge difference in leveling a DH tank or dps spec?

10+ Year Old Account
    affliction is just dot and run forever

Quote Originally Posted by decimo View Post
    Is there a huge difference in leveling a DH tank or dps spec?
    Yes, single target your lvl 100 dps DH does the damage you expect from a fresh lvl 110 tank DH

Also windwalker monks (dps) have high burst dps and can solo single elite mobs without problems, even at low gear levels.

Deleted
    Huge? I don't think so. If you want to do quests, just go as dps. Swap to tank if you just want to spam dungeons (which is faster imo)

Alright I guess I can try and refine it a bit more. Killing speed and safety then, in terms of world pvp since I'll be leveling on a pvp server.

Alright I guess I can try and refine it a bit more. Killing speed and safety then, in terms of world pvp since I'll be leveling on a pvp server.
    Tanks then. Tanks are stupidly silly in world pvp in Legion, and they kill mobs at a decent pace aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Tanks then. Tanks are stupidly silly in world pvp in Legion, and they kill mobs at a decent pace aswell.
    Which one is the fastest? Travel and kill time.

Deleted
    Fury Warrior is overall pretty badass in open world. Great single target and aoe burst + mobility.
    Last edited by mmoc442be69514; 2017-02-21 at 01:06 PM.

Wasn't too sure where to post but I am curious....which class can clear content the fastest with little or no downtime? Speaking of clearing content that matches your level so I guess world quests or general farming.
    lvled as a DH, DK, Pally all tanks. never regret. is almost impossible to die.

Which one is the fastest? Travel and kill time.
    Can't speak for all tanks classes, but DK's do have somewhat of a mobility problem. They do make up for it with great self-healing though, which makes them absolute faceroll in terms of open world pvp.

DH's have amazing mobility, which should speed up your travel time from mob to mob a bit.

There probably ain't that huge a difference in how quickly the various tanks kill stuff, and as far as I know, they're all pretty damn annoying to deal with in open world pvp, so I'd say go for the one that appeals to you the most.