Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    That week was fortified not tyrannical.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Deffo true now.

As tank i can go up to +12 in pugs and not be so bothered. I direct where the mobs stand so i can "force" melee to move out of crap and i can keep myself alive very well now if it's a bad healer.
    As a healer i don't even bother to pug anything above +5 cause 90% of the time you get either a clueless tank which you end up spamhealing or clueless dps who constantly stand in crap or doing 200k dps with 890 ilvl. Or worse, a combination of both.

While i do most of my keys with guildies and refrain from pugging most of the time cause of above reasons, if i do ever need to pug something i usually do it as a tank and would not even consider going in as a healer.

Bosses were easy enough with 1,5 dps on +14 with tyrannical? Sounds like a huge pile of nonsense to me.
    Last week was fortified sanguine volcanic, not tyrannical.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimnakh View Post
    That week was fortified not tyrannical.

- - - Updated - - -

Last week was fortified sanguine volcanic, not tyrannical.
    Depends on if you're in the US or Europe. Europe is two weeks ahead on the affixes and we've had Tyrannical for two weeks in a row, just like the US will now.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    His opinion and yours ar both correct : tank is the lowest skill-dependent role to play, but the one with the heaviest responsability.
    Responsibility and skill requirement are contributing, skill cap is a little different ofc, but as a healer I'll take 3 bad dps in a mythic + before I take a bad tank. The difference is night and day between the two. Tanks can make a run easy or an absolute nightmare.

Its like bosses with more mechanics vs ones with one shot mechanics, the one with one shot mechanics may be easy enough, but generally those are the ones groups struggle on.
    Last edited by Grimnakh; 2017-02-22 at 01:11 AM.

90% dps suck ass have no clue if you have decent people you can run mythic+2-9 wiyhout healer been like that since before nighthold. Dps are shit nowdays majority of damage you can avoid but dumasses dont. Even today i did cos 15 and even at that people dont now how avoid stufff fucking annoying

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Tanking can be pretty rough, and you constantly have fucken dps on your ass to pull more!
    Healing IS ROUGH because you have to keep people up (Unless it's an easy week of mythic+'s or the group you're in is rankjuan!)
    DPS is MEDIUM if you do it normally, and hard to keep dps super high, so again here's what I think:

Tanking Harder than Healing Harder than Deeps (NORMALLY)

If it's a dps race, the DPS have the worst having to CONSTANTLY sacrifice everything (health, etc) to edge out that extra dps when it really matters (Star Aug etc).

Everyone has their own place.. But more often then not, a bad tank can just sink a group into oblivion.

We´re all different, but I really think, that the Road Runner tanks that pull everything because they are "lolz OP for this place, or used to levelling Dungeons at level 15" - whatever - are the worst. Some packs do a lot of AoE damage, and DPS ends up dying because they have less crazy self healing compared to the tank, and no one, not the tank either, bothers to handle mechanics.

I can deal with no interrupts, not moving out of shit (at times) and a lot of other stuff, but the Road Runner tanks are by far the worst for me.
    I always make sure to compliment the tank after the run is done, if he was moving at a "normal" pace.

It´s not efficient to masspull if the group can´t handle it. Standing with 8 mobs, without focus fire, raid icons, or what not is never worth it.

I sometimes just say "Meep meep!" out of pure insanity sprung from chasing after the tank.

Not. My. Thing.

Granted though, I have sometimes even witnesses Healers in levelling Dungeons almost whipping the tank to go faster. So it´s a vicious cycle to break, I imagine.
    But I enjoy healing with a good bunch of players, we all do

Deleted
    For me the hardest role of mythic+ is definitely healing. I've been healing m+10 and beyond as a Resto Shaman and a Disco Priest so far and I must say it's very hectic. You have to react so fast to people taking damage to make sure they stay alive. You have to keep everyone alive while dodging shit yourself which makes healing m+ a tough task. I've been healing mostly since early TBC, as a Holy Pala, Resto Druid/Shaman and Disc/Holy Priest so I'm pretty confident in my healing skills but it's still very hectic, but also so much fun.

My main in Legion has been my Warlock and I have experience from m+15 at least and honestly it's not really that hard as a dps, if you know your dps rotation extremely well then you just have to pay attention to where you're standing, boss/mobs abilites and interrupts. Popping a def cd every now and then. And that's pretty much it. It's not hard to pull off high dps while moving from shit if you know how to play your class well. But if you're doing volcanic and have to tunnel vision your spells & timers then you're gonna fuck up.

I probably have the least experience as a tank in m+ but I've at least done a few and I don't feel like the tanking itself is hard, it's not hard to do whatever you can to stay alive and take the least damage as possible. In m+ I find the hardest part about tanking is to pull the right amount of mobs, when to move to the next pack, what mobs to focus interrupt on, moving from healing pools, kiting mobs and so on. But I guess most of that is just knowledge and experience, once you've tanked a big amount of mythic+ I'm sure it will be quite easy in the end.