Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    I definitely think you should need a parenting license to be allowed to have kids. The biggest joke is how we treat adoptive parents but just allow anyone no matter how unfit to pop out kids biologically.

It's only going to get worse as we allow more and more immigrants in who pop out kids like rabbits while the more intelligent in society have fewer children.
    Exactly how would stop people from having kids?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Exactly how would stop people from having kids?
    Don't give welfare to people who have more than 2 kids.

Deleted
    We already have eugenics through biased abortion and parenting laws which has led us to the idiocracy situation we are heading towards now.

It's also sad how some racist posters hoped to derail the thread.

Weird thread, it's women's fault for selecting bad mates? lol

Idiocracy as prophecy is depressing, but I think we'll come to a point in human existence where we'll be able to selectively choose traits for our offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    We already have eugenics through biased abortion and parenting laws which has led us to the idiocracy situation we are heading towards now.
    Could you elaborate?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Weird thread, it's women's fault for selecting bad mates? lol
    I think a more accurate framing is that people with innately poor judgment and cognitive skills are more likely to have unprotected sex and have children that they don't really want to care for. Unsurprisingly, these children tend to inherit their parents poor judgment and cognitive skills. This doesn't seem female-specific, although obviously women tend to be the selectors.

Wth is this thread.

Even Rich Evans can get laid why are you sulking
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    While @nanook12's ideas are pretty silly, he's not dead wrong - a non-trivial number of systems don't really work the way most people would generally prefer when it comes to promoting pro-social behavior and positive outcomes for societies. I don't really think there's anything to be done about it, but it's unfortunate that the sorts of traits that are selected for in modern reproduction seem at least somewhat dysgenic.

I did see some recent data that contradicts this though - birth rates for college educated white women may be rising over the last decade. I can't seem to find the study now, so giant grain of salt, but that would obviously be a good thing.
    Generally prefer has the distinct problem of human misunderstanding nature. Usually short term encounters, one selects for strength, charisma and health, especially since knowing that it is a short term or even one night stand, we will likely bare the total responsibility of investment; biologically its to ones advantage to at least risk a kid with someone very attractive, healthy and fit.

Long terms sure, one might select for other traits. But most long term institutions are dead now anyway. There is a half hour documentary about this actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.