About Triunity

I will not sugar coat anything in this post, so you know exactly what you're looking at.

Triunity is an Alliance raiding guild situated on Silvermoon-EU. We are looking to recruit players to bolster our roster so that we can chase down the goal of clearing Mythic in Nighthold.

The aim of the guild is to see all the content, and progress at a steady pace. We are NOT a world first or realm first guild. We like to enjoy the content and play with friends. We've created lots of great friendships through the guild and we want to continue building a community, and we want you to be part of it.

Triunity's Schedule:

Triunity currently raids 2 compulsary days a week. Wednesday/Sunday. 8:30-11:30 PM Server time.
We also raid a third optional day for clearing content on HC/N for extra loot. This is Tuesday 8:30-11:30 PM server time.

Team Recruitment:

We are now looking for applications from:

1x Ranged DPS (No Shamans or Druids)

We are looking to bolster our DPS roster to ensure reliable, dedicated positive players are available for 2 days a week and an optional third 'clear' day. Contact me!

What we ask of you:

1. As of Weds 22nd Feb we will raid Weds/Sun/Tues 20:30-23:30. Weds/Sun are compulsory. Tues is optional but highly recommended. This will be used for progression in HC in a smaller group, or to clear/farm HC/N.

2. If you don't have the drive or passion to raid to the best of your ability and won't try to perfect your skills then we don't really want you to raid, you're only holding us back. You should be improving with each pull and each raid.

3. Be prepared before raid. 375 food. Plenty of pots. Best Flasks. All gems and enchants sorted out. Make sure you're still farming your AP at a steady rate to get your main Artifact to 54. I don't expect you to grind but I expect to see you online actually enjoying the game and playing the game - 14 DPS with Artifact lvl 54 is the same as 2 more raiders.

4. Aim to get at least a decent level item out of your M+ Weekly cache. Complete the highest level M+ you can, even if it depletes. +15 gives 900 item level items 100% of the time.

5. Focus in raid. Follow instructions. Relay feedback through PMs. Don't make up !@#$ excuses for failing avoidable mechanics over and over again. If you continuously fail on the same thing or on various things and hold us back, you’ll be benched for the night.

6. Do not talk during pulls unless you're a raid leader, tank, healer or calling out something specific to the fight. No one wants to hear why you died, just reflect upon it and don't make the same mistakes over and over again.

7. Be ready to use Discord and stay active within discord in and out of raid to follow news/updates and integrate yourself into the guild.

Current Progress:

9/10 HC - 10/10 N Nighthold
0/3 M - 2/3 HC - 3/3 NM Trials of Valor
3/7M - 7/7 HC - 7/7 NM Emerald Nightmare.

Our progression in EN/ToV was halted due to unreliable players and burnt out raiders.

Extra Comments

We will consider all classes, so please apply even if you do not fit the above profile.

Regarding application - please contact me on battletag kelnoctis#21930

Thanks for viewing and good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Still looking for ranged DPS!