Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    We did BRF Myth with 2 895+ druids (Guardian + Moonkin with Guardian affinity) two weeks ago. Bosses were easy going in general.

Blackhand was some kind of annoying due to kiting the tank(s) and we got help from a priest for the furnace kill.

I agree with most people's estimate of boss difficulty (only about 5 people on average), but I personally think it's a bit much to ask people to actually play (well) in a transmog run. You can do it with 5 people, but just ask yourself - do you want to run something maybe as hard as Heroic raids or +10s for an hour on transmogs, when you can run it facerolling for the small price of having a bit more people to compete for loot?

While I completely understand not wanting to share the gear, I would personally suggest just going in with a lot of people. Assuming you need to pug this, there is no way to tell if people who join will have good ilvl, or if they will be paying much attention even if they have good ilvl. Some bosses can wipe you if you all go in half-drunk, and getting more people with some (or most) bosses down is nearly impossible.

Obviously, try pick people who aren't in your armor/token class. You probably can't keep everyone out unless it's early in the week and there is a lot of applicants, but doing a complete run without getting all the loot (while still getting some loot) is a lot better than not doing the run at all or not completing the run because of wipes or Blast Furnace.

Another advantage of going in with a lot of people is that it's possible to beat Blast Furnace enrage without a priest with <15 people. Just make sure everyone's hitting the same Slag elemental, and you should only take ~2m for each Elementalist. Or get someone who has the Blackhand bypass, but that's very hard.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Deleted
    We also did it with 5 a few weeks back. We did not have a priest so we had to brute force Blast Furnace. It took a while and the boss enraged just about when we killed the last elementalist. This meant that the tank was taking some actual hits at the end but we still oneshot it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noocta View Post
    Given the fact there's some people who have solo'ed everything in Mythic HFC beside Gorefiend and Archimonde, I say solo'ing BRF isn't out of reach at all.
    BRF actually has the problem in that a large number of fights reset, or do a shit-ton of damage if you attempt to solo it. Gruul, for instance, is MURDER if you try to solo him. Maidens reset in ship phase. Hans and Frans resets when they toss you. Blast Furnace has 99% less damage taken if you don't have a MC, requiring 100x the damage output that you would need otherwise. Pretty sure Blackhand resets on his smash too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.