Thread: 2s comp advice

Deleted

2s comp advice

Hi guys

My brother and I are trying to find a good comp for 2s that's also fun to play.

We're not great players - highest we've ever been is like 2k rating a long way back. We're aiming at going to around 2k rating again and would really prefer to play double dps, since we find healer/dps kinda boring. Don't know if that's possible with the current pvp balance though.

Here's what we have to work with:

Me: rogue, mage, monk, paladin
    Him: druid, DH, shaman, warrior, mage

Is there a good comp or two lying around there somewhere? We'd give rogue/mage a go, but my brother isn't very comfortable with his mage. We've been playing a little DH/mage, but it seems like DH doesn't really have enough peels if they decide to train my mage. Have also played a bit of DH/WW, but WW seems a little weak after the nerfs.

Any advice is very welcome, thanks.

Deleted
    Out of the double DD comps DH/WW, Mage/Rogue or Ret/DH are probably the strongest. But double DD is not really a thing anymore in 2's. Still possible to reach 2k with it if your coordination is good.

I think the strongest healer / DPS comps you have in there are Mistweaver / Havoc, Holy / Feral, and Assassination / Resto Druid

Deleted
    Thanks for the reply man.

Looks like we'll give WW/DH another go... if I can't convince my brother to play mage Or I'll have to suck it up and put some points in my mw weapon.

given you both are 2k xp, id advise you play (From classes u have provided above) mage/rog or feral/mage, these comps have ton of mobility/cc/and can reset fights.

If your brother does not want play mage, tell him play Feral, and you can play arcane mage. As WW/DH that comp is very tricky, since both of u are kinda soft once all ur cds are gone, you have to be able to perfectly stick to a healer and land every kick. But any good or half decent healer/dps will beat your comp, cuz its not hard to peel DH of a healer, who knows how to kite.

While Feral/mage you guys can cc/ reset heal up/eat up and go @ dps, while ccing healer