Poll: Which do you prefer as balance

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Argenon View Post
    If you want to make me a high quality sig and avatar with moonkin form, I will take it,
    I'm afraid such a thing is impossible.

Moonkin form.
    Can't live without my flap ability and don't like the blue glow of astral glyph. Same reason why I can't stand the Blessing of the Ancients talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    I'm afraid such a thing is impossible.
    Eh, it was worth a try. Anyways go moonkin form or go home. Feathers stick togethers, or something quasi-motivational.

EDIT
    Also, what does everyone have against the blue glow of the blessings? I personally love it and wish Blizz would fix the bug that ruins it anytime there is a form shift.

Astral. Moonkin has always been ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Astral. Moonkin has always been ridiculous.
    I don't understand this argument. Everything in this game is ridiculous. Space Goats, Pandas, Giant Cows, cartoon armor and weapons, bosses that make bad puns, dancing trees, murloc costums, let alone murlocs, rainbow generators, giant shellfish, just to name a few, and I am sure I am leaving out much of the ridiculous in this game So why is having a ridiculous form a bad thing? Seems like a plus to me.

I don't understand this argument. Everything in this game is ridiculous. Space Goats, Pandas, Giant Cows, cartoon armor and weapons, bosses that make bad puns, dancing trees, murloc costums, let alone murlocs, rainbow generators, giant shellfish, just to name a few, and I am sure I am leaving out much of the ridiculous in this game So why is having a ridiculous form a bad thing? Seems like a plus to me.
    The thing is moonkin was not supposed to be ridiculous imo.

So a giant, chubby feathered owl creature with claws and antlers that can't fly and dances wasn't supposed to be ridiculous? I'm not convinced.

Because I don't think Space Goats and Giant Cows are ridiculous, and they don't all look the same.

I can't stick with one of them for a long period of time because I like both. I like astral form because I can actually see my transmog that I chose myself so that I would enjoy it. I like my moonkin form because I look cool :d, imo.

Moonkin. Then Flap worked in Astral Form, so now there's no reason to really bother with Outdated Chicken Form.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Just curious about whats more popular these days.
    Moonkin FTW..

Also, it seems this poll is not based on reality, since I see max 1-2 Smurfkins per week, but 100+ Moonkins in the same
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Nah you just don't notice us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnta View Post
    Moonkin form.
    Can't live without my flap ability and don't like the blue glow of astral glyph. Same reason why I can't stand the Blessing of the Ancients talent.
    Turns out flap now is usable in astral form, it becomes like a priests float ability.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Turns out flap now is usable in astral form, it becomes like a priests float ability.
    That's actually good to know. Did not realize that change happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    not as fun with boomkins flapping their arms, was so hoping you'd see an astral tauren or worgen flapping their arms as they glide into battle.
    #boycottchina

The number of times I've made people laugh and brighten their day when flapping about in moonkin form....

Chicken wins.

So a giant, chubby feathered owl creature with claws and antlers that can't fly and dances wasn't supposed to be ridiculous? I'm not convinced.
    It's just people pretending WarCraft is some super-serious game were everybody is serious all the time. Then they get a poop digging quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Moonkin form, but I enjoy running around in Astral Form a lot more.

I switch between both every couple of days. Whoever is making the glyph on my server is making a killing just from me, lel.

I only run Astral Form so that I can watch the crackling around my challenge mode set <.<