Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    She wouldn't survive the primaries. I'd vote for anyone else at that point. Democrats MUST win the next presidential election. I'm hoping for Warren.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

Article is some random speculating, and one of his core pieces of 'evidence' had to be corrected to the point where it means way less than he thought it did.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    For those registered Democrat voters on here I imagine the last quote would be worrisome.
    I will personally drive an explosive laden 18 wheeler into the DNC convention if that happens.

Seems like a good way for there to be 8 years of Trump...
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

i'm all for this. maybe hillary will be half man half robot by then.. let the rise of the machines begin.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to support the Democratic side again if they found someone that wasn't completely focused on identity politics since I lean much more left than right, but if they are seriously going to throw her into the running again.. well..I foresee 8 years of Republicans.

She is a horrible campaigner.

Deleted
    Yes, she will run. Run the democratic party into the ground.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The article is pure fiction even the DNC is not that stupid.
    Are you sure?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    That would be a foolish decision, she has too many enemies and a horrible record...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Honestly what makes Hillary such a great Presidential candidate is the fact that she listens and just communicates well with both sides... that's basically what she is known for... her bipartisianship. It probalby doesn't hurt that she is pretty right leaning; however, the masses don't care for a person who listens to everyone and takes notes and then decides to act, they want a loud and brash person.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Honestly, anyone else would have decimated Trump. he was a worse candidate than she was, he just happened to win a couple states. This was easily the worst choices for President we have seen in our lives.
    Trump won 33 states out of 50.. please tell me how he only won a "few" states.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    That's gonna happen regardless.
    Why is that? 70% of the people who have been president have failed to get two terms. I'm not saying it won't happen.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-02-21 at 04:18 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that this is the random musings of a Republican presented as if they were fact, with no justification whatsoever, I'm locking this.