Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post

I wonder if anyone has talked about Bill Maher yet either. He seems to like bringing up the argument that "It's okay when a woman does it to a young boy because he's thinking that he's the luckiest kid in the world."

Milo was on his show two weeks ago and got slammed by ever panelist on there. Yet they're all just as shitty and morally bankrupt as he is if they were held to the same standard.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/flashback...ts-and-minors/

Actually look at this article. Maher has been defending this lady as late as 2007. Yet nobody gives a shit. And now he is trying to take credit for being the one to take Yiannopoulos down, but we know damn well that it wasn't.
    Lol all these people so smug about taking him down are probably all guilty of the exact same thought crimes as milo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    I wonder if anyone has talked about Bill Maher yet either. He seems to like bringing up the argument that "It's okay when a woman does it to a young boy because he's thinking that he's the luckiest kid in the world."
    "...just because she won't conform to what society feels should be the perfect American family"
    "How can a woman rape a man?"

I am really not a fan of Milo, Breitbart or anything of the like. But personally, I find the things Maher said in this one video quite a bit more sickening than anything Milo said regarding this topic. Age of consent exists for a reason, and you can't just ignore it because you don't feel like conforming to "the norms of our society".

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Honestly, I always found that specific double standard disturbing and pretty disgusting. I have seen this notion several times, even on here, and I don't understand why some people are trying to marginalise the abuse of a boy by an older woman so much more than any other constellation; child abuse is child abuse and the age of consent applies to both genders. :|
    The most disturbing part is where courts apply it differently (if at all) to different genders by treating female offenders with kid gloves and giving them penalties that are too low to even call them a slap on the wrists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I'm confused....who is the anti-PC crowd mad at for this?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I'm confused....who is the anti-PC crowd mad at for this?
    There is a clip of Bill Maher's 'Politically incorrect' being used to deflect, so I would go with that.

Maybe we can blame the 16 y/o girl from Canada, that contacted a conservative group called 'Reagan Battalion'' which tweeted the damning clip to its audience.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    "...just because she won't conform to what society feels should be the perfect American family"
    "How can a woman rape a man?"

I am really not a fan of Milo, Breitbart or anything of the like. But personally, I find the things Maher said in this one video quite a bit more sickening than anything Milo said regarding this topic. Age of consent exists for a reason, and you can't just ignore it because you don't feel like conforming to "the norms of our society".
    He was talking about a couple that were having their second kid together. They also got married after she got out of jail and are still married to this day. On a show where the point of Bill Maher was to be politically incorrect, thus the name, which is why he was kicked of NBC, to Comedy Central, to HBO.

Milo called it a coming of age experience that is helpful to children... in general... Milo was not talking about the sort of relationship Laterno had, but explicitly questioned the age of content as arbitrary. You think Maher was worse for ignoring, than Milo who specifically bitched about and called important experience to shape the child? What?

Even before going into that rabbit hole, it started with him bitching about it being bad to have a studen/professor relationship. Which if it were not followed by the age discussion, would have been an issue with authority figure's influence over those it's an authority of. Milo took it from there, to children... not responding to a sensational topic in the news, but out of his own opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    Lol all these people so smug about taking him down are probably all guilty of the exact same thought crimes as milo.
    Maher... was... kicked... off... TV... The show this clip is from is called "Politically incorrect with Bill Maher".

And for fuck's sake, a crime usually involves an action punishable by law. Your issue is the reply to what he said, not any crime being asserted for his thought. Play the victim more please... maybe bitch about his freedom of speech, being denied by those who use theirs in replying.

- - - Updated - - -

This seems to be another thread where I'm going to be using bold a lot, on the scary word "you"...
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-02-25 at 03:05 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi