Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Where does your dog/cat sleep?

I've spoiled my little dog to the point where he only wants to sleep under the covers with me at night and loves to place his ear near against chest to be near my heart beat. <3

Maybe he's trying to tell you to see a cardiologist.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a cat, and he sleeps wherever the hell he wants to, and fuck me if I try to dictate that. lol. 360/365 days of the year though, he will sleep on the bed against either mine, or my wife's legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a miniature schnauzer, we have a fur-lined bed next the heating register because he loves it so much lmao. It's quite cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    Maybe he's trying to tell you to see a cardiologist.
    he is my cardiologist

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    6ft under the ground at a farm somewhere ;__; godspeed pupper

My cat goes outside at night to fight with baby Crocodiles or venomous snakes

He is a Warrior Cat and takes no crap.

I call him Puss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekobe140 View Post
    We have a miniature schnauzer, we have a fur-lined bed next the heating register because he loves it so much lmao. It's quite cute.
    I have a miniature schnauzer too. He will only sleep in his bed in the hallway. If you move the bed he'll move it back to its spot. My old schauzer didn't have a bed was the same way with the pillow he had to lay on.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    I've spoiled my little dog to the point where he only wants to sleep under the covers with me at night and loves to place his ear near against chest to be near my heart beat. <3
    Sounds nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    Sounds nasty.
    guilty pleasure

My dog sleeps on my bed with me, and has ever since she was a puppy. Our dog growing up wasn't allowed on the furniture and I felt so bad for her that I spent most of my childhood on the floor next to her.

The cat sleeps wherever the fuck he wants, at least half of the time it's on the bed with us. He likes cuddling up to the dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    they're irregular, sometimes one of the cats sleeps with me, but most of the time I work nights so don't have any animals with me

Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    Aww. My dog liked to sleep that way too, when she was a puppy. She never liked sleeping under covers, though (too hot for her), and she outgrew sleeping on my chest. But she still likes to lay her head on my shoulder and sleep, with a paw on my chest.

I toss and turn like a mofo though so by the time I wake up in the morning, she's either on my side or on the foot of the bed.

15+ Year Old Account
    The cat may he rest in peace, always slept at my feet in the bed ontop the cover.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Under the couch -> my bed -> the spare bed in the spare bedroom.

Every night, that's her pattern. She just changes the times.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a doghouse. He stinks to much to be allowed inside a house.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    My cat sleeps where ever the hell he wants to sleep. Usually somewhere on the bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

My cat pretty much always sleeps on top of my legs or curled up next to me.
    She can be asleep anywhere in the appartment but as soon as I even sit on my bed she almost always comes running lol.
    When I had dogs they were not allowed in bed, you don't really want a 45kg/99lb Malamute on top of you while sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    In a doghouse. He stinks to much to be allowed inside a house.
    Give him a bath....? Better be giving him a flea medication, too.

Why own a pet if you're going to leave him outside 24/7?

Hoping you're joking but pet owners like you piss me off.