Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What does the far right and far left think of science, technology, and spaceships?

I believe in the right to self defense with a firearm. I believe in a strong military and fully funded NASA. I believe in rebuilding our infrastructure and giving our youth a world class education. I believe in uniting humanity under freedom, democracy, human rights, science, and technology.

What do these extremists think of science, technology, and space military people who work alongside and fight against aliens?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Who cares what they think? If you are so passionate about what you believe in then you should run for public office to make sure your concerns are heard and acted on, instead of stumping on a forum.

The far left thinks gender studies is science, the far right thinks geology isn't.
    Both should not be listened to .

Where are the cheerleaders, I'm disapointed.

fight against aliens?
    you had me until this

what

No no they are the aliens brah! Lizard people from Epsolon 69!

I think it is pretty damn clear what they think...

Stood in the Fire ShadowofVashj's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.
    Yeah ok Commander Shepard (Wrex), all of those people in the pictures you posted literally don't believe in any of those things you mentioned. Except Military and firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    Yeah ok Commander Shepard (Wrex), all of those people in the pictures you posted literally don't believe in any of those things you mentioned. Except Military and firearms.
    Imagine if they worshiped space military people and scientists with the same intensity as they worship Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    Yes what interest does the far right hold in Military,Arms,and things that go fast...

You said Far left and Far right and then posted Pics of just people on the right\Alt right. and is that Space and Military or Space Military? I'm confident that at least 90% of both sides agree that we need to fight against the space aliens who are going to enslave us all
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2017-02-20 at 10:43 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    I believe in the right to self defense with a firearm. I believe in a strong military and fully funded NASA. I believe in rebuilding our infrastructure and giving our youth a world class education. I believe in uniting humanity under freedom, democracy, human rights, science, and technology.
    What do these extremists think of science, technology, and space military people who work alongside and fight against aliens?
    Education and the alt-right have nothing in common. Those people above believe in nothing but themselves and their right to more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Who cares what they think? If you are so passionate about what you believe in then you should run for public office to make sure your concerns are heard and acted on, instead of stumping on a forum.
    Or donate enough money to ones campaign to become the minister of education, where you can push all the bullshit like creationism and private schools.

I don't understand what the point of this thread is or why there was a need for the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    You said Far left and Far right and then posted Pics of just people on the right\Alt right. and is that Space and Military or Space Military? I'm confident that at least 90% of both sides agree that we need to fight against the space aliens who are going to enslave us all

10+ Year Old Account
    Soviet Union was pretty good at science

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Or donate enough money to ones campaign to become the minister of education, where you can push all the bullshit like creationism and private schools.
    Doesn't surprise me that that is the way you see it.

Can you prove the creationism is "bullshit"? And just because you think it is, others don't - so why do you think YOU get to decide? ( i am an atheist.)

BTW - fuck public schools. Much rather see kids going to the school of their choice instead being forced into going to public schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Doesn't surprise me that that is the way you see it.

Can you prove the creationism is "bullshit"? And just because you think it is, others don't - so why do you think YOU get to decide?

BTW - fuck public schools. Much rather see kids going to the school of their choice instead being forced into going to public schools.
    Too bad science isn't a feels thing and we shouldn't treat it as one when it comes down to educating our children, don't you think? There isn't even a serious debate about creationism being a thing.

I'm a conservative, I think we should explore space, and invest heavily bio/nano technology, and alternative energy source. We need to cure aging fast, getting old is bad for humans, and the economy. We should continue to use which ever energy is cheapest in the mean time, until renewable energy gets cheaper, and stronger.