Thread: MU/AU Bridge

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

MU/AU Bridge

First off im going to say that I believe Archimonde will be alive because we find out that we did kill him, but only the AU version which means there are now 2 of everything.

What this means is theres a second Azeroth permanently tied to our universe and us to them as well as all the other planets out there. There was not a orc invasion on the AU Azeroth though which means they have a lot of manpower for reinforcements but it also means they wont have experience nor the creation of orders such as the Paladins . The paladins were formed during either the 1st or 2nd war with the horde.

What if some event leads us to realize this and we make a pact with AU Azeroth if they help us, they we will help them since their entire timeline has now changed and they will face different threats than we did now and without the orc invasion, they wont have the seasoned troops to overcome future wars/conflicts.

Keep in mind this is fiction/an idea of mine.

I would like to see some of the old cities rebuilt and having AU people to do it would make sense. Also, on the horde side, they could receive reinforcements and rebuild/strengthen horde strongholds throughout the world as well.

An example of us training them would be the paladins. when they were 1st created they did not have much to go by. They pretty much had to be self taught. With the array of things learned over the coarse of wow, you would have figures like Uther, Tirion, Turylion and others at a high potential early and they could help learn more. This applies to the other classes as well
    Last edited by ulmer9; 2017-02-21 at 04:45 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    but only the AU version which means there are now 2 of everything.
    there is only 1 version of a demon, they transcend time and reality.

and i hope they dont touch the AU shit ever again.

Formerly known as Arafal

Is that confirmed somewhere?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ulmer9 View Post
    https://twitter.com/Abrosiabi/status/607225634301952000

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    is Hellfire Archimonde from the AU or MU?
    that's not how demons work. (Alex_Afrasiabi)
    right but we're asking if Archimonde this patch is from the AU or the one we killed at Hyjal.
    Archimonde is a demon whose demon soul is anchored to the Nether. The Nether transcends all realities. That is all. (Alex_Afrasiabi)

Ok so what about the pre-demon archimonde? Is there one of them floating around somewhere? since theres only 1 demon version

Ok so what about the pre-demon archimonde? Is there one of them floating around somewhere? since theres only 1 demon version
    Presumably, but who knows!

Welcome to the shit show that is that particular lore drop from WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not in the WoD-verse.

Lets just hope its not hey lets spare all the AU(s) Argus until it gets destroyed in MU so we can do it corrupt the eredar again yay

after walking away i realized this cannon be because of AU Velen in WoD. Maybe once a demon is made it undergoes something like from the movie the one. they all fight each other absorbing their power or something or they all just combine into one
    Last edited by ulmer9; 2017-02-21 at 05:22 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In the case of Archimonde, Kil'jaeden, etc, they became demons before the timeline split in WoD. As for what would happen to someone if they became a demon after the split (Othaar/Socrethar), who knows?

Really though, this is the biggest problem with time/dimension travel stories. It's a huge mess, and every question you try to answer only opens up more questions. There are way too many demons who exist in different version in both the MU and AU for the "there's really only one of them" explanation to fly.

I think if Orcs did not come to Azeroth, there won't be an alliance between humans, dwarves etc...
    And some wars would happen between the former Alliance's races.

So I don't believe this AU Azeroth would be useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    I think if Orcs did not come to Azeroth, there won't be an alliance between humans, dwarves etc...

Not really, it would be depending on Blizzard's whim. Could be a united world or no humans exist
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    In the case of Archimonde, Kil'jaeden, etc, they became demons before the timeline split in WoD. As for what would happen to someone if they became a demon after the split (Othaar/Socrethar), who knows?
    The timeline didn't split. The universes in the multiverse always existed.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not really, it would be depending on Blizzard's whim. Could be a united world or no humans exist
    But "blades of grass".

welcome to the shit show of multiple universes and time travel

Did they mention anything about Titans? Do they transcend reality? Or is there a good Sargeras hiding somewhere in another reality waiting to be discovered? We know Void Lords transcend reality since they exist outside it, but what about Old Gods?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    Did they mention anything about Titans? Do they transcend reality? Or is there a good Sargeras hiding somewhere in another reality waiting to be discovered? We know Void Lords transcend reality since they exist outside it, but what about Old Gods?
    Titans and Old Gods are creatures of the physical universe.
    Do Titans also transcend all realities or are there multiple Titans?
    They don't, there are multiple titans, they are searching the cosmos for additional Titans. (Muffinus)

Archimonde is dead, I don't even think it is disputed anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Titans and Old Gods are creatures of the physical universe.
    Do Titans also transcend all realities or are there multiple Titans?
    They don't, there are multiple titans, they are searching the cosmos for additional Titans. (Muffinus)
    This doesn't answer anything. There are multiple Demons of various species, but they still transcend all realities.

Unless he mean there are "Multiple of the same Titans", like there are actually an infinite numbers of Aman'Thul and Eonar etc out in alternate realities.

If that's the case...why aren't we dimension hopping and bring Alternate Titans to our cosmo to help us? Sure, the whole Pantheon fall before Sargeras, but that's just ONE Pantheon. If we bring 7-8 Pantheons together...I am pretty sure this Round 2 will go very differently.

Unless Burning Legion killed every Pantheon in every Reality, which I highly doubt.

IMO there is no other AU unless someone with the power over timelines/realities interferes in them again, which results in it splitting from the original. There was no AU Draenor until Kairoz used the hourglass. By his choice they appeared in that time and not another - meaning there wasnt Archimonde (no demon) anymore. If someone was to interfere with the timelines in this fashion again, but choose the time in which the Eredar werent corrupted yet, AU Archimonde would be there, but it would practically be another character than we know now.

What I'm trying to say is, there is no possibility of us randomly discovering AU world. It all happens after the interference in the timeline. Just my understanding of it of course.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    IMO there is no other AU unless someone with the power over timelines/realities interferes in them again, which results in it splitting from the original. There was no AU Draenor until Kairoz used the hourglass. By his choice they appeared in that time and not another - meaning there wasnt Archimonde (no demon) anymore. If someone was to interfere with the timelines in this fashion again, but choose the time in which the Eredar werent corrupted yet, AU Archimonde would be there, but it would practically be another character than we know now.

What I'm trying to say is, there is no possibility of us randomly discovering AU world. It all happens after the interference in the timeline. Just my understanding of it of course.
    That's my bet. Infinite potential universes representing various realities, but unless you have a huge source of chrono-power (aka a hundred idiot adventurers picking up epoch stones for a year) you can't create a pocket universe much larger than a single planet aka alternate Draenor.