Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This might shock you, but rape is a sex crime. And no, rape wasn't the only definition that was changed. See above; you're clearly wrong about this.
    No, there's been no change in what defines a sex crime. There's been a change in what defines rape or sexual coercion. They're all sex crimes regardless of what they're sub-defined as. It's literally just moving it from one sub-category to another. It's all encompassed under sex crime either way, which hasn't been redefined.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    No, there's been no change in what defines a sex crime. There's been a change in what defines rape or sexual coercion. They're all sex crimes regardless of what they're sub-defined as.
    Repeating your desinformations does not make them true.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Look at that. Fox "news" blowing something out of proportion and getting the histrionic fear machine running on all cylinders to fit their narrative of immigrants bad if they're the wrong shade of brown and follow a religion you don't like.
    Well CNN has the Trump fear machine rolling. Can't let them have all of the fun!

Deleted
    Fox News is more and more becoming like breitbart.

If.. there werent also critical voices at fox news. They are still there, but i wonder for how long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Repeating your desinformations does not make them true.
    What I'm saying is the truth though. There's been no redefinition of what constitutes a sex crime. There's been redefinitions from things that were sexual coercion or other sexual crimes, to be put in the rape sub-category or another sub-category of sex crimes.

Let's put it this way

Amount of sex crimes: 1000
    Amount of rapes: 200
    Amount of sexual coercion: 200
    Amount of sexual harassment: 600

If 50% of the sexual coercion cases get redefined to be rape, that still doesn't change the 1000 number. The amount of sex crimes is still 1000, even if rapes became 300 and sexual coercion became 100 and sexual harassment stayed at 600.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just here wondering why the hell we're so focused on Sweden's problems all of a sudden? Shouldn't we be focused on our own problems right now? I mean I love Sweden but god damn leave them alone already.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    What I'm saying is the truth though. There's been no redefinition of what constitutes a sex crime. There's been redefinitions from things that were sexual coercion or other sexual crimes, to be put in the rape sub-category or another sub-category of sex crimes.

Let's put it this way

Amount of sex crimes: 1000
    Amount of rapes: 200
    Amount of sexual coercion: 200
    Amount of sexual harassment: 600

If 50% of the sexual coercion cases get redefined to be rape, that still doesn't change the 1000 number. The amount of sex crimes is still 1000, even if rapes became 300 and sexual coercion became 100 and sexual harassment stayed at 600.
    You repeat it again, but now use virtual numbers to sound reasonable.

Really.. do you believe anyone will consume your propaganda?

And please tell me.. what is your gain from spreading it?

Deleted
    You repeat it again, but now use virtual numbers to sound reasonable.

Really.. do you believe anyone will consume your propaganda?

And please tell me.. what is your gain from spreading it?
    This isn't propaganda just because you don't understand what BRÅ has done.

Fake news like the guy in barcelona with the gas-truck he just mistaken the wrong car and this non arab (swedish) traffic signs are hard to read so it can happen that you wrong-way drive abit.
    Last edited by Miyagie; 2017-02-21 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    US media =/= Swedish Media. You have Fox News.
    I did say "nobody sane" however, there will always be those trying to stir things without a second thought to the consequences.
    Fox news was on the opposite side of what I just posted. It was the mainstream (liberal) media that made those claims. I agree with you, it's not sane, it's a stupid stance to take by them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    I'm just here wondering why the hell we're so focused on Sweden's problems all of a sudden? Shouldn't we be focused on our own problems right now? I mean I love Sweden but god damn leave them alone already.
    Because sweden has immigration politics that contradicts trumps idea of how immigration should work. Also sweden is far away enough to construct lies about "war zones" and incidents.

Additionally to that, a group of right wing fanatics exists in sweden that has ties to breitbart. The "Swedish Resistance Movement".

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Well, the facts on that are clear;

(image links to source)

There's been no appreciable uptick in crime rates.

Edit: And before someone comments on the green "sexual offenses" line, recall that Sweden changed how they track and measure those in that period, which is what accounts for that uptick, according to BRA; http://www.thelocal.se/20170112/swed...stats-analyzed

Seen over a ten-year period, the number of reported rapes has gone up from 4,208 in 2006, partly because of legislative changes in the previous year and in 2013 broadening the definition, according to Brå.
    That's from the "Swedish Crime Survey", hardly official reports from the government in Sweden on their actual crime statistics.

Deleted
    Because sweden has immigration politics that contradicts trumps idea of how immigration should work. Also sweden is far away enough to construct lies about "war zones" and incidents.

Additionally to that, a group of right wing fanatics exists in sweden that has ties to breitbart. The "Swedish Resistance Movement".
    Hah, you think SMR has ties to breitbart? That's laughable.

Deleted
    This isn't propaganda just because you don't understand what BRÅ has done.
    It is propaganda. It is desinformation. It just has the only reason to display sweden as a fallen country.

But that just doesnt work. As it just isnt true.

Now once again: What is your gain from spreading desinformations? What do you want to achieve?

Deleted
    It is propaganda. It is desinformation. It just has the only reason to display sweden as a fallen country.

But that just doesnt work. As it just isnt true.
    No, it's not disinformation just because you don't understand what they did. None of the law changes in 2005 and 2013 would change what constitutes a sex crime. All they did was move/redefine crimes from one sub-category to another with it. They didn't change what the "sex crime" category encompasses. Those redefined crimes would've still been sex crimes prior to moving them to another sub-category.

Deleted
    Hah, you think SMR has ties to breitbart? That's laughable.
    Actually, they share the same international filter bubbles. As you know, there exists an "international nationalist movement", which has its place mainly on social media.

They are not centrally organized, but they have the same information sphere.

Deleted
    Actually, they share the same international filter bubbles. As you know, there exists an "international nationalist movement", which has its place mainly on social media.
    This just sounds like propaganda from your part, as you seemingly have no clue what SMR is.

Trump rule for europe,make europe white again!

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    It's because Sweden is a case study for what happens to a nice civilization of very well intentioned people who offer nothing but support for a war torn islamic nations population. The US has an interest in seeing how these populations affect the host country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I'm sorry but, if you want to refute my facts, then provide your own, or show me where I am wrong. I never said I know everything. What I said was, your claims that we Americans have no insight to offer the Swedes, in regards to immigration or diversity, is laughable. I never put my nation above yours, or stated anything as being inferior in any way. But the fact of the matter is, we have differences in our demographics, and that leads to a different human experience. You are just offended for the sake of being offended. I'm sorry if you think a person having a different opinion from yours is abusive, but it sort helps make my case that diversity may be a challenge for you, in this case, diversity of opinion.

WHAT FACTS???
    You act like immigration that happened 100 years ago somehow means you've got superior knowledge to me, who's living CURRENT EVENTS in a country you know nothing about. You've spewed nonsensical garabage for several pages that I've already refuted.
    You say you're a nation of immigratns and that we're a nation of Swedes, which is so hillariously ignorant and incorrect that it's insulting. Yet you have the balls to keep sitting there acting superior to me. For you to grasp how ignorant you are I would have to teach you hundreds of years of my country's history and I don't think neither your nor me wanna sit through that.
    I'm saying YOU have no insight to offer. Why are you acting like some kind of expert? And then you have the fucking balls, to tell me that it's ME being prideful? And you somehow can't even grasp how arrogant you're sounding.