Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    oh wow that car in beginning...

ummm where is the shot of their faces, their arrest and clarification/confirmation they were immigrants?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Don't be a tool. Are you saying that 100% of group rapes in 2014 committed by immigrants has nothing to do with immigration? Or that almost all sexual assaults in bath houses (new growing problem) were committed by newly arrived refugees has nothing to do with immigration?

52% of long-term inmates were born outside Sweden, maybe this has nothing to do with immigration as well?
    The only option there would be to accept nobody at all, because you can't predict behavior like that when people arrive with no papers or documentation.
    I do think that people coming from developing countries that have been bombed to shit can be bad people. They've grown up in a place that's brutal, so they've become brutal. But those are in a minority. We must deal with them as we deal with all criminals. If sending them back to where they came from is possible, it should be done.
    There will be scum but there will be even more that are just normal people that don't want to die.

No, it's got everything to do with integration, segregation, social standing, economical situation and education. All of which they severely lack. To put it simply: They're ignorant and often come from violent backgrounds in a violent country.

I'm 100% for much more restrictive immigration. I'm entirely against what we're doing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    The only option there would be to accept nobody at all, because you can't predict behavior like that when people arrive with no papers or documentation.
    I do think that people coming from developing countries that have been bombed to shit can be bad people. They've grown up in a place that's brutal, so they've become brutal. But those are in a minority. We must deal with them as we deal with all criminals. If sending them back to where they came from is possible, it should be done.
    There will be scum but there will be even more that are just normal people that don't want to die.

No, it's got everything to do with integration, segregation, social standing, economical situation and education. All of which they severely lack. To put it simply: They're ignorant and often come from violent backgrounds in a violent country.

I'm 100% for much more restrictive immigration. I'm entirely against what we're doing now.
    Read the link I posted. This has nothing to do with socioeconomic status. In the last report (among people from islamic countries like Iraq) rich immigrants had a higher overrepresentation than the poor. This is cultural. They come from countries where you kill women for working or showing the hair, where gay people are tortured daily as an acceptable past-time.

They also worship a man who was a pedophile and brutal murderer and tyrant.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-22 at 03:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Absolutely... so until you have a solid integration plan in place. You don't just let them in, when evidence shows the negative impact it has on existing citizens.

I don't accept the second generation immigrant "fact" because it isn't supported, and my own experience with immigrants shows that when given access to public education 2nd gen immigrants are far more capable than that of their parents, and that's a fact that is supported. But I'm not going to do your homework for you.

So we agree on integration... but its integration of 1st gen, not 2nd.
    I agree. We completely lack proper integration and assimilation.
    I've even talked to a multitude of immigrants of different generations, most notably a man from Chile who fled during Pinochets reign who said that the number 1 reason he integrated so well was because he forced himself into an entirely Swedish neighbourhood so that he would learn the language and customs.

I've also known a few second generation immigrants who've been criminals or former criminals who've told similar stories. One was a guy who I later in life met when he had become a father and had sworn off his criminal youth. He told me about how he was treated like shit when he came to Sweden, how he was bullied and marginalized, which pushed him away and into criminality.
    That's what I think these people in Rinkeby are like. Some of them will of course just be trash who'll never change, but some of them aren't but they're kept in that shit because they can't get away from their criminal friends.

It's all a failure to integrate. But this is a failure that more nations than ours are facing. Hell, the US still faces this failure with African-Americans.

- - - Updated - - -

Read the link I posted. This has nothing to do with socioeconomic status. In the last report (among people from islamic countries like Iraq) rich immigrants had a higher overrepresentation than the poor. This is cultural.
    As I said, they come from a dog-eat-dog world. First generation new refugees and immigrants have these cultural...problems.
    I'm not in the mood for heavy reading, sorry It's 2 in the morning and I don't even have adobe to read the document.

I've even talked to a multitude of immigrants of different generations, most notably a man from Chile who fled during Pinochets reign who said that the number 1 reason he integrated so well was because he forced himself into an entirely Swedish neighbourhood so that he would learn the language and customs.

I've also known a few second generation immigrants who've been criminals or former criminals who've told similar stories. One was a guy who I later in life met when he had become a father and had sworn off his criminal youth. He told me about how he was treated like shit when he came to Sweden, how he was bullied and marginalized, which pushed him away and into criminality.
    That's what I think these people in Rinkeby are like. Some of them will of course just be trash who'll never change, but some of them aren't but they're kept in that shit because they can't get away from their criminal friends.

It's all a failure to integrate. But this is a failure that more nations than ours are facing. Hell, the US still faces this failure with African-Americans.

- - - Updated - - -

As I said, they come from a dog-eat-dog world. First generation new refugees and immigrants have these cultural...problems.
    I'm not in the mood for heavy reading, sorry It's 2 in the morning and I don't even have adobe to read the document.
    Not that document, the link from DN.

http://www.dn.se/debatt/kulturarv-li...-brottslighet/

The question is, if you admit this, why should we accept them here at all?

Deleted
    Not that document, the link from DN.

http://www.dn.se/debatt/kulturarv-li...-brottslighet/

The question is, if you admit this, why should we accept them here at all?
    Because it's racist to think that all muslims are culturally inept rapists and it's blatantly not true.
    We've taken in muslim populations before but only this time was it ever such a big problem. In my 30 years of living I can't recall it being a problem like it is now, especially with the sexual assault and rape stuff. But perhaps my memory fails me.
    That's an opinion piece though.

I think that different populations, different countries and regions within the countries and ethnic groups within those regions and countries can all be very different.
    Kurds and Turks have all been good people, right? And in my anecdotal experiences, Pakistani and Afghans have also been good. But now suddenly with Syria we're starting to see these problems escalate.
    I dunno, it's a complex mess.

"Because otherwise it's not PC, bro!"

Because it's racist to think that all muslims are culturally inept rapists and it's blatantly not true.
    We've taken in muslim populations before but only this time was it ever such a big problem. In my 30 years of living I can't recall it being a problem like it is now, especially with the sexual assault and rape stuff. But perhaps my memory fails me.

I think that different populations, different countries and regions within the countries and ethnic groups within those regions and countries can all be very different.
    Kurds and Turks have all been good people, right? And in my anecdotal experiences, Pakistani and Afghans have also been good. But now suddenly with Syria we're starting to see these problems escalate.
    They have all been very overrepresented, the only difference compared to the past is how many we take in. Kurds and Turks both commit far more crimes per capita than natives.

This is not about saying that all immigrants from these regions are bad, but matter of fact is the culture promotes these crimes so we are more likely to see them in these groups.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Reasonable people should handle this not people who have hate issues. It's one thing to handle immigration differently, it's another thing to hate their race or their religion. The last thing we want is more neo-nazis in power simply because there is an immigration issue. The reason probably immigration is not handled well is because those talking about it are mostly racists and haters which make people ignore them automatically. Perhaps a more moderate figure who is open and friendly with other cultures/religions will have a bit more credibility when pushing for change. Almost every public figure or every video/article talking about immigration has a clear note of hate against the immigrants culture and religion. Often they are just posting news to increase immigrant hate rather than talking about how a better integration plan or a better scanning process can be used. No one likes haters and that's why people probably ignore them.
    Really? A guy called Tino Sanandaji has always kept to facts and solutions, especially in his latest book. Yet the general people (especially the left) refuse to even notice and keep to their clichés saying "WE NEED IMMIGRATION!!!".
    Last edited by Fojos; 2017-02-22 at 01:42 AM.

I agree with you more or less completely, but it ought to be pointed out that the, by rather a wide margin, biggest problem in regards to integration is the sheer number of immigrants/refugees. Decent integration simply can't be done when talking the numbers we're seen the last something-number-of-years - not least due to the fact that the housing situation is what it is, and automatically leads to immigrant-heavy areas becoming even more so, which in turn leads to worse integration (and rising criminality, unemployment, etc etc). It's an equation that simply can not work, without a markedly lighter load in regards to newcomers (which, hopefully we will continue to aim for). I would be rather surprised if you didn't agree with that assessment though, you seem to be approaching the topic with a rather neutral and open mind.

70% of them are incompatible with the West, completely. That leaves 30% to figure out exactly where they fit in that estimation, because even if they're not full blown Sharia adherents/advocates that doesn't mean that they still don't hold views that don't belong anywhere in the West.

Regardless of how large or small the number is frankly multiculturalism is stupid and has demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that it deserves to die an immediate death. Let them people stay where they are and either civilize their own homeland or if they're unable to fall by the wayside and let the rabid Sharia believers self destruct.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Reported crimes per 100 000.

https://www.bra.se/download/18.22a71...nm2_fr1950.xls

We started becoming "multicultural" in the 70s.

The numbers for 2016 are much worse. "Facts" from shit sites that trust political analyses of the swedish government (when the government is the problem).
    (A) I can't read Swedish.

(B) You're cherry picking a date and have now moved the goalposts from refugees to a vague general "multicultural" definition.

(C) As described previously changes in legal definitions have a strong effect on these stastics, you're going to need to control for those as well as a host of socio-economic factors in order to prove your hypothesis.

So you'll excuse me for believing your government agencies ahead of some crackpot on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    If you stick to the facts, you'll recognize that the US has much larger issues with crime than Sweden:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...al-than-Sweden

All this fingerpointing by Americans at Sweden is ridiculous. Try to get your own crime rates down to the low levels of Sweden before you try to fearmonger.
    However, it is fine for other countries to point fingers at the US when they too have challenges to face.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Trump is illiterately Hitler!
    Kek...
    Godwin's Law on the first page!

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Source shaming is an infracted offense, so I would remove your comment if I were you.
    Seriously just take off your avatar and sig if your gonna be this blatant about it your not fooling any1.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    70% of them are incompatible with the West, completely. That leaves 30% to figure out exactly where they fit in that estimation, because even if they're not full blown Sharia adherents/advocates that doesn't mean that they still don't hold views that don't belong anywhere in the West.

Regardless of how large or small the number is frankly multiculturalism is stupid and has demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that it deserves to die an immediate death. Let them people stay where they are and either civilize their own homeland or if they're unable to fall by the wayside and let the rabid Sharia believers self destruct.
    Holy shit with the koolaid.

Better wake up Sweden; your leftist masters are going to lead you right off a cliff:

<snip>

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-22 at 06:57 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    (A) I can't read Swedish.

(B) You're cherry picking a date and have now moved the goalposts from refugees to a vague general "multicultural" definition.

(C) As described previously changes in legal definitions have a strong effect on these stastics, you're going to need to control for those as well as a host of socio-economic factors in order to prove your hypothesis.

So you'll excuse me for believing your government agencies ahead of some crackpot on the internet.
    We've been taking more refugees than labor migrants ever since we started taking refugees. They got permanent permits and those that came 4 years ago are citizens today and those that csme 2015 will be citizens 2019.

There's been no changes in definitions that would increase crime, FYI.
    Last edited by mmoc6608731cf5; 2017-02-22 at 05:33 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    This would never have been predicted by anyone , what could have gone wrong !!!???

Deleted
    http://www.thelocal.se/20170208/swed...-facebook-post

Friend was working in an ambulance at Sweden for two years and said the situation there is horrible when it comes to these suburbs filled with immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    We've been taking more refugees than labor migrants ever since we started taking refugees. They got permanent permits and those that came 4 years ago are citizens today and those that csme 2015 will be citizens 2019.

There's been no changes in definitions that would increase crime, FYI.
    We've already discussed changes to sexual assault reporting rates, so that statement is false already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

So wait, what is the news really. A drug suspect was arrested and his gang smashed some stuff?