Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    bc im a crybabby and i'm not getting everything I want.

The first time I unsubbed without any intention of coming back was during Dragon Soul. It was a boring raid with uninteresting fights and LFR was a mistake. Panda Land didn't have me hyped either since it looked stupid. With Diablo 3 on the horizon, I didn't see any future for me in WoW so I switched over to playing Starcraft for the time being.

I resubbed for WoD like 3 years later and I quit after a month. The leveling sucked, the time travel plot was retarded, the new models looked dumb, the content was too easy, warlocks weren't fun anymore.

I haven't been subbed since.

Many reasons and in about 10 day's I won't be subbed any longer.

1) The AP Grind.
    2) The shit RNG.
    3) How they keep gating LFR.
    4) How they handled flight.
    5) Community just getting more toxic.

I'm just fucking around until my sub ends, sitting on enough gold to resub if blizzard ever changes there ways. I went into Legion expecting it to be my last expansion and that has became highly likely.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-02-22 at 03:18 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Flight was my reason. I spent most of my eight years of sub time in the open world zones, so the change was too big for me to support.

I played one month in WoD (at the very end) and have yet to step foot in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Many reasons and in about 10 day's I won't be subbed any longer.

1) The AP Grind.
    2) The shit RNG.
    3) How they keep gating LFR.
    4) How they handled flight.

I'm just fucking around until my sub ends, sitting on enough gold to resub if blizzard ever changes there ways. I went into Legion expecting it to be my last expansion and that has became highly likely.
    please gods, let the token prices raise so he can never afford it. Please, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    way too much RNG
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Effenz View Post
    please gods, let the token prices raise so he can never afford it. Please, please.
    Ya and for a 5th the community turning into toxic's shits like this.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I'm still playing on and off but atm getting ready for the FF14 expansion Stormblood. Once that hits I'm pretty much done with WoW. Any time I log in recently I just want to log right back out half of the time so I'm not gonna force myself to enjoy it.

I've subbed and unsubbed to many times to count, but never from sheer boredom. This time it was that the shadow priest, my longest character I started in vanilla, became the dullest thing to play. There's pruning and there's limiting to 4 abilities. I've played track and field games with more complex controls.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played the game for over a decade and I have completely grown tired of MMORPG games in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya and for a 5th the community turning into toxic's shits like this.
    put in a 6th for your abuse of apostrophes, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Subbed untill diablo 3 2.5.0 comes out then ill unsub from wow completely

wow is like D3 now, total grind fest but you have to pay $16 a month for it. atleast i still have fun on D3 every new patch.

anyways my main issue is M+ being in the game. What the point of raiding? Unless you are in Mythic Guild then u can just join +13-15 and outgear all heroic raids in few days. This has killed the game for me and endless AP grind didnt help either.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

The artifact power grind, world quests, and the excessive delaying of flight (that last one was a reason I stopped playing in Draenor as well). Also, my class changing every god damn fucking expansion. Change for the sake of change is never good. I mained a paladin, and I have had to relearn it every expansion post Wrath. The only upside to Legion was the removal of holy power for protection.

Oh, and the shitty design for professions they did. I find it stupid that I need to go into dungeons to progress my crafting and gathering professions (it's been so long I can't really remember if gathering professions required dungeon quests or not). And then the various rankings for the different recipes, mining being a useless profession that could just be folded into blacksmithing, jewelcrafting and engineering since it doesn't make bars any longer.

I felt like I had to play 24/7 to stay competitive on top of RNG legendaries it was insanely frustrating so I ended up just quitting.

Legion has good content but the systems fucking suck.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    Subbed untill diablo 3 2.5.0 comes out then ill unsub from wow completely

wow is like D3 now, total grind fest but you have to pay $16 a month for it. atleast i still have fun on D3 every new patch.

anyways my main issue is M+ being in the game. What the point of raiding? Unless you are in Mythic Guild then u can just join +13-15 and outgear all heroic raids in few days. This has killed the game for me and endless AP grind didnt help either.
    The idea of Mythic + is to be an alternate progression path to raiding. Which it is. I don't see an issue with that because if I recall didn't people ask for other methods of progression outside of raiding? Well this is it.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    The biggest reason is most of my friends quit.

The guys I raided with are pretty much all gone, the guys I hit 2.2k+ in arenas and 2.4k in rbgs with are mostly gone. The group I played with at the end of WoD who we hit 2k with a bunch of unwanted specs all mostly quit.

Always make new friends, but I find myself missing old friends a lot. Plus my schedule just doesn't allow me to play a lot anymore tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    The biggest reason is most of my friends quit.

The guys I raided with are pretty much all gone, the guys I hit 2.2k+ in arenas and 2.4k in rbgs with are mostly gone. The group I played with at the end of WoD who we hit 2k with a bunch of unwanted specs all mostly quit.

Always make new friends, but I find myself missing old friends a lot. Plus my schedule just doesn't allow me to play a lot anymore tbh.
    Pretty much one of my reasons too. They all went to FF14 and GW2 which is where I am now. Can't stand playing without friends. Hell I still play Everquest with a few friends and I enjoy it.

Blizzard deleted my Spec Range Survival, so didn't see any reason to even get legion.

off topic forums are the only reason why I'm even still here.

bored, pvp is god awful, rng topped with more rng.

Bored of it for now. Will come back in 7.2.

This probably applies to most people.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.