Legion BM or MM Hunter?

So BM or MM???

Quote Originally Posted by Shapeduz View Post
    For what??? Both do more then enough dmg for hc raiding and high mythic +, just try both and play the one you enjoy most.
    This exactly. Ignore all the other bullshit you are going to read. Both specs are good for the current tier of content, both specs have their niche, both specs are entertaining to play in my opinion.

Yes.

Meaning run either or run both. Depends on what legendary items you have I suppose. BM and MM are both competitive. In fact, you can even go survival if you want.

Deleted
    MM's rotation is annoying, it's better to go with BM if you don't want overcomplicated or RNG based rotation. But then again BM rotation is very easy and you're the most mobile ranged dps in the game that can dps at 100% while moving too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    MM's rotation is annoying, it's better to go with BM if you don't want overcomplicated or RNG based rotation. But then again BM rotation is very easy and you're the most mobile ranged dps in the game that can dps at 100% while moving too.
    ...unless your pet bugs out, has pathfinding issues or you have to unequip your artifact in m+ and dismiss your pet to sneak past some mobs.

Deleted
    The new BM gameplay is a snooze fest. There is no spammable focus builder, you just press one key and then literally wait for icons to light up, it's like vanilla ret paladin all over again.

Go MM, it's not super fun but it's better than Bore Master.

Quote Originally Posted by kalomina View Post
    ...unless your pet bugs out, has pathfinding issues or you have to unequip your artifact in m+ and dismiss your pet to sneak past some mobs.
    As someone who's done hundreds of M+ as BM, this is almost never an issue. Not to mention dismissing your pet literally takes 3 seconds. And what's with unequipping your weapon? If you dismiss pet, Hati leaves as well. No need to every unequip your artifact...

If you want easy, laid back dps, go BM. If you want to play a challenging spec, play MM and download some weakauras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stridulent View Post
    If you want easy, laid back dps, go BM. If you want to play a challenging spec, play MM and download some weakauras.
    Can't say I agree. MM isn't exactly overflowing with depth these days.

@OP, play whichever spec you enjoy. Both of them do well in the current content.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.