Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

"Are you here illegally?" Gunman asks before firing

Shocking to see; and even more shocking to know this man was clearly incited by the recent wave of anti-immigrant hate speech in the USA. Despite the people being targeted we're here legally; he still took one of their lives. Bottom line if you're brown watch your back; psychos are psychos.

Olathe shooting: Friend and widow on US shooting
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39095074
    Last edited by Leyl; 2017-02-26 at 01:35 PM.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Deleted
    If someone with a gun asks you if you are here illegally, the only answer you should give is

NO

The alt-reich strikes again. Can we get an alt-reich ban? Or deport them all to Mississippi and build a wall around it.

Well why isn't this terrorism? A gun walks in and shoots up a bar. Oh i forgot he is white.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    Well why isn't this terrorism? A gun walks in and shoots up a bar. Oh i forgot he is white.
    Only a "deranged individual". Nothing to see here!

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Only a "deranged individual". Nothing to see here!
    You mean like the guy who called in his support to ISIS before killing a bunch of people in a gay club?

Wow. It's almost like all sides refuse to be attached to nut jobs.

Deleted
    I have a hard time believing this was anything but someone insane enough to pop off his lid from any excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You mean like the guy who called in his support to ISIS before killing a bunch of people in a gay club?

Wow. It's almost like all sides refuse to be attached to nut jobs.
    The double standard is obvious. Remember lone wolf attacks if done by a Muslim is considered terrorism but lone wolf attacks by white americans are just nut jobs. Obviously everyone forgets the first people to commit terrorism after world war 2 were Christians and the first ones to employ suicide bombers were the LTTE in Sri Lanka.

Quote Originally Posted by B034 View Post
    Because it's not religiously motivated
    "Terrorism is, in its broadest sense, the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror or fear, in order to achieve a political, religious, or ideological aim"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by B034 View Post
    Because it's not religiously motivated
    Now the LTTE and IRA are not terrorist? What do they teach you in the American education system?

Deleted
    I'm going to be an ass and pull a page out of Sweden's book and ask how you know that? His ethnicity wasn't given in the article. Or are you implying that only white people are capable of anti-immigration rhetoric?

This is not the first time something like this has happened, the last time it was a Sheikh wearing a Sheikh turban.

My guess is the shooter was either crazy or drunk, maybe both. Our legal system is a lot tougher than Europe's , he could get the death penalty.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Now the LTTE and IRA are not terrorist? What do they teach you in the American education system?
    The difference between apples and oranges and some minor grammar and calculus just enough to buy things in stores.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, what do you expect when the people in charge sends the message that it's okay to hate THOSE people, because really, it's THEIR fault that YOU aren't on top of the dogpile? You get assholes taking their asshole-ness to new extremes.

Well unless the guy with a gun was a native american, then he was there illegally aswell.. so should turn the gun on himself and pull the trigger

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

TIL that the terror attacks by the mollukers in the Netherlands weren't terror attacks.

What a white knight beta male cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post
    Well unless the guy with a gun was a native american, then he was there illegally aswell.. so should turn the gun on himself and pull the trigger

Oooh, well played! My hat's off to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    I'm going to be an ass and pull a page out of Sweden's book and ask how you know that? His ethnicity wasn't given in the article. Or are you implying that only white people are capable of anti-immigration rhetoric?
    Maybe he read another article. His picture is in some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    The Indian media identified him and so did the US media. He is a vet.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...134459444.html

Guess which one did the shooting.