Hay so i haven't been in work in a few days because i took time off while moving house so i came in on the saturday to find a note saying fit picture frames for kitchen.

Only job i had been given all day. So i go to the kitchen was told come back at 10:30 after they had finished breakfast. So that was half the morning gone.

Got there at 10:30 found out the job was to fit 26 picture frames in the kitchen.

The plugs that came eith them were a odd size and i didnt have a drill bit for. We had limited red plugs left in the maintenance office but drilled the first one bits of tile went all over the food prep area and then found out a wedding was starting in 10 mins.

So in the bedrooms we used domthing called mammoth tape to stick pictures on the walls. So i thought i will use this stuff its strong and wont make any mess or noise. It also meant i could i could fix some over plug sockets.

Started the job and ran out of tape my boss hadn't orderd any extra so i had to go get some. At the shop all they had was cobra or viper tape. It was the strongest stuff they had. So i thought fuck it i will try it.

Got back to work fitted a frame gave it a good tug and it seemed on pritty well. Week later i am back at work. Get called into a meeting and asked for a statement about why the pictures fell off.

No matter what i said they had an answer. Apparently i wasent prepared for the job. I was thinking to myself no fucking shit you asked me to fix 26 picture frames 5 of wich are over plug sockets on a day there is a wedding going on all day in the room next door.

Apparently going out and trying this tape was the wrong thing to do instead i should of done nothing.

Annoyingly though my bosses attitude to jobs is try somthing if it doesn't work do try somthing else.

In fact i was told that i should of just not done the job full stop but when that was the job i was asked to do all day i am quite sure i would of got in trouble for not doing it.

Dose anyone else get this sort of shit at work because i am just so sick of it.