Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Finally more mounts for me to collect! Legion has starved me on new collectibles, and yes we are getting class mounts, but I was really concerned we would never get any of the new drake or unicorn mounts from reputation or bosses(I know about the pvp ones).

Deleted
    FINALLY !! ....mounts from reputations, I've been waiting for these since the expac released xD even if it's just one per rep, I will feel so much better. Been having withdrawal from not having rep based mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally can farm me that Red Drake mount in 7.2. Though here's hoping that they hide a blue unarmoured Nithogg style Drake somewhere on the Broken Isles as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lemur View Post
    FINALLY !! ....mounts from reputations, I've been waiting for these since the expac released xD even if it's just one per rep, I will feel so much better. Been having withdrawal from not having rep based mounts.
    same, great news!

Deleted
    I prefer old Arcane tier bonuses but these are good anyway.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    The new "Outlaw Rogue" Golden trait is unfair if those who chose to go with slice and dice still. It means that talent is broken and unpickable due to it not affecting it. So basically if you pick slice and dice you dont get a fourth golden trait and its 100% useless making this 4th golden trait broken and needing to be changed! Please hear me out on this blizzard! They need to add that golden trait baked into the spec buffing rtb then add a different one!