Deleted

Arcane mage hidden artifact , help me out ^^

Soo i did the polymorphing around broken isles , went to my orderhall (to spend artifact power) and boom a sheep appeared 1st time i entered. I did let it explode and now im searching stormheim for the sheep for around 4 hours now. Im just not sure if the sheep in my order hall was real or that it was a bug since it was the 1st time i entered. Orrr im just really fuckin lucky. Is there anyway to test if you are egilible for the stormheim sheep?

And if so and i would be able to see it , is there any way i could make it easier for myself? i'm already using /target macro and NPC scan.

Edit ; JUST after i made this post i came to a little point where i wasnt been too , thread can get closed sorry.
    Last edited by mmoc43d4a96ef4; 2017-02-21 at 10:40 PM.

Deleted
    I heard you can server hop for the sheep

I seem to have the same problem currently. I only recently did the whole shaenenigan (not that interested in the skin to be honest, just collectionism) and i had the Order All "proc" sheep fairly early (like 2 weeks or so), then i spent almost 1 hour looking for Stormheim sheep without success (then raid came up, i abandoned my quest).

As of now i did not go to look for it further. The info i collected place it into Runewood, but i did what i call an "extensive" search in there and did not find it. I looked further infos and someone claims that it is not just in Runewood, but can be found anywhere in the zone (which will make it quite a pain).

As of now, i am unsure of what the correct information is... if someone knows for sure any tip will be helpful (i am not "dying" to find it anyhow :P)

This morning I found the sheep in the class, and I went to Tormenheim and did not find the sheep. E searched for guides on the internet and there are several points where they can appear and there it was. The next step is to go to the tower of azora in elwin forest and there to do a mission that this morning was bug, and put a ticket and I have answered that they are fixing the error. That is all. A pleasure

After getting the sheep thing in the class hall and going to rune wood I was clueless too. Could not find the sheep. I spent some time doing quests there and coming back and forth to renewed, till a sheep appeared. So don't loose hope. Just try more and more.

If you check all the places shown on wowhead in Stormheim and still don't find the sheep, check all the way to the back of field of fallen kings. Someone mentioned that on wowhead and that is where I found it too.

Yar/Kivutar -+- Raze -+- Alonsus-EU