Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    did it tonight - dmg seems ok but the healthpools should be cut by 30 % at least as it takes forever to kill those bosses :/

its as fun as whacking a training dummy for 10 minutes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    Lets find out Tank in my run left after Tichondrius wipe, qued again with his guildie and got invite to the same group :P
    Demon hunter, and his friend was a warrior.

He then pulled shit loads of trash to Krosus, wiped the group, got vote kicked and his warrior friend left.

About how much dps do heroic raiders do at the moment?

Deleted
    Does it matter? LFR is designed to be brute forced both because of Determination stacks and the asocial culture of the mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    About how much dps do heroic raiders do at the moment?
    75th percentile heroic krosus parses range from 536k (Destro lock) to 665k (Assassination Rogue) over the last two weeks.

Edit: corrected, had the mythic numbers
    Last edited by DisposableHero; 2017-02-24 at 08:06 PM.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been in the LFR wing yet but I can only imagine how slow Krosus is when it comes to breaking the bridge and yet I am sure it's still catching a handful of players each time.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

My take on the 3rd wing:
    Tichondrius: while clearing thrash, boss was pulled. Wipe. 2nd try, we hit enrage. Killed him on the 3rd attempt.
    Bridge guy: easy, 1shot, think 3 people died when he smashed the bridge.
    Elisandre: somehow we wiped on the 1st attempt (1 tank was outside) and it was also a ninjapull. Went down on the 2nd go. Not too difficult, especially when being in the pink bubbles. Some circles starting on the edge of the room before going to the middle. I just stood in them, not really sure on how to avoid them?

All in all, not too bad. Tich has a really big healthpool, but he did go down. Mechanics wise; not complex, but you can't have afk people. Confusing layout (give me Blackrock Descent please) which I hate. I'm casual scum and I haven't raided since Dragon Soul because it's boring - just went there in hopes of getting some gear. Yes, I contribute to the group by doing my rotation and not leeching on others despite being utterly bored and thinking "are we done soon?".
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    They are really softly tuned and super forgiving, you just had a really bad group.
    Agreed, trash was pulled with Tich on my run and we still cleared it without too much of an issue.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    The hp pool for Tich is definitely scaled too high, unless changed in the last 12hrs. Fact is you shouldn't need raiders in there to carry the dps so you can hit an enrage.

I had a group of
    x3 600k
    x4 500k
    x6 400k
    The rest under, and we hit beserk at like 10% hp.

It's lfr, it's meant to be a joke. The healthpool is too high.
    it's not a single target fight, thats not 600k dps single target, unless bloods don't spawn on lfr but i can't imagine that thats basically all the mechanics gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It is hilarious how the arcanetic rings in LFR don't even tickle you. I don't even know why they are there.
    They nearly heal you even. Went in on a low gear alt, expecting rings to hurt a bit more, but nope.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if ppl did over 200k it wouldt be "poorly tuned"
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    but people in there wont do more then that since 3/4 of them are freshly dinged alts with 840 itlv hoping for any gear upgrades .

and blizzard should tune it around it not around wishfull thinking " lets hope 10 hc geared raiders will que up for legendaries"

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Demon hunter, and his friend was a warrior.

He then pulled shit loads of trash to Krosus, wiped the group, got vote kicked and his warrior friend left.
    Hah, it's a small world (of warcraft).

I thought it was much easier than the other 2 wings for LFR'ers. As long as your tanks aren't stupid its pretty smooth.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, on lfr they are super easy. This is not what you will expect after Auriel or Augur. Mechanics are super simple and dont punish enough for being slow.

we 1 shot them all on my shitty ele shaman. Wing 2 always seems worse for me

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    it's not a single target fight, thats not 600k dps single target, unless bloods don't spawn on lfr but i can't imagine that thats basically all the mechanics gone.
    Ofc it's not single target, but it's lfr, fact is if people are doing those numbers, it is overtuned. Lfr should be able to do 350k across the board on a fight like that, and not hit beserk. Because it's LFR.

What's happening now, (I went back in, it hasn't been nerfed it's still a tight berserk) we had 5 determination stacks, and had to start kicking 840 players because they couldn't pull the dps just to kill it. These guys weren't afk, they were just lfr noobery.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't make sense to me, when people have the attitude of "Hurr durr, I 1 shot it so obviously beserk hasn't been an issue for anyone at all and this fight is 100% fine"

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I think I take Exorsus opinion over a random forum poster on this, tyvm
    not really sure what being in exorsus who dont do lfr only WF progression has to do with topic about tuning of lfr but hey whatever

unless you suggest that lfr should be tuned towards WF guilds liking then ye sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    how much should a 835 with some ~25-30 traits do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Only painful boss so far has been Augur for me because of the add and it's Void Shift ability, If they remove the Void Shift so the add can be tanked on the boss and cleaved then it would be much smoother.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!