Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Its LFR its easy.

The only thing that makes it hard is constant afking from ppl, the tryhards who constantly shout and do sub 150k dps and are in the 870ilvl range and the obvious idiots who have no idea about moving add away on augur or constantly stunning your group with the debuff during botanist trash......
    HA

Spent total of 3-4 hours trying to do Tich in LFR and on second attempt ill break it down

Wipe 1 30%
    Wipe 2 35%
    Wipe 3 32%

Several dps ~150k dps (Don't know how that is possible) after the 3rd wipe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    You need to carry your lfr group. Most people doing 250k dps these days...
    I usually sit ~300k on my characters, none of which raid outside of LFR.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    how much should a 835 with some ~25-30 traits do?
    ~200k, my 835 hunter was doing close to 250k but averaging around 230 and my hunter didn't have all 3 traits unlocked.

I dont remember the rest of my characters but I remember my hunter as I got to 110 on Tuesday, finished the order hall on Wednesday and done 2xEmeral Nightmare Wings, Trial of Valor and all 3 Nighthold Wings on Thursday never going below 200k and getting **** all from the bosses but runes.

Currently I am on 844 ilevel on Hunter.

Even an Arcane Mage I know that I grouped with on my healer so he got a quick sign up was doing ~200-250k and he had never done LFR before on his close to fresh Arcane Mage.

But what pisses me right off is seeing people better geared than my 865 character doing less than 150k dps especially a warrior I was in an LFR with earlier doing a whopping 75k with 8 bloodthirsts the entire boss fight and nobody wanting to kick him, thankfully it was the first of the 3 wings.
    Last edited by mmoc101b07398d; 2017-02-26 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post

Several dps ~150k dps (Don't know how that is possible) after the 3rd wipe.
    ill let you on a secret - people can que their freshly dinged 840 alts who have +/-16-20 traits in there - and on few minutes fight its natural they will have around 150-200k dps in that gear if they are not familiar with that class.

ye i know shocking people actually use lfr to gear up and learn how to use their class .

how dare they eh ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    ill let you on a secret - people can que their freshly dinged 840 alts who have +/-16-20 traits in there - and on few minutes fight its natural they will have around 150-200k dps in that gear if they are not familiar with that class.

ye i know shocking people actually use lfr to gear up and learn how to use their class .

how dare they eh ?
    Yeah, how dare they use the 10 levels it takes to get to 110 or even the 100 before it to learn a rotation for their class. Stop with that lameass excuse.

I have one of each character in the game and I have gotten all but 2 to 110 and by the time I am high enough for Nighthold LFR pretty much every one of them can hit 200k+.

You want to L2P your class and get rotations use the damn training dummys whilst you are signed up if you were too lazy to figure it out on the way to 110.

As long as you have 3 relics (Which you should by the time you qualify for Nighthold) you should be fine, people with 800-820 artifacts however shouldnt be in there, if they cannot put in any effort before they sign up they sure as hell aint going to when they get in there.
    Last edited by mmoc101b07398d; 2017-02-27 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    About how much dps do heroic raiders do at the moment?
    Im playing assa rog. 720-800k on ST, depending on procs of nbf and poison bombs.

Elisandre and Guldan a bit lower (650K +-)
    Last edited by Aureli; 2017-02-27 at 02:39 PM.

Deleted
    Casuals wanted some more challenge to make bosses more epic, there u go

Quote Originally Posted by Kazkek View Post
    That sucks about Tich and Krosus but Elisande is that same way even on normal. Since the main thing that kills people are the arcanite rings in p2/p3 on heroic.
    Elisande is the only boss on normal where we wiped more than three times xD

Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    Im playing assa rog. 720-800k on ST, depending on procs of nbf and poison bombs.

Elisandre and Guldan a bit lower (650K +-)
    He asked about heroic players.

Filtered WcL for assa rogue on 890ish ilvl (quite around what an heroic raider would have). 720-800k is 100% percentile.

Guess "average" heroic raiders would be around 500k dps on st bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    Yeah, how dare they use the 10 levels it takes to get to 110 or even the 100 before it to learn a rotation for their class. Stop with that lameass excuse.

I have one of each character in the game and I have gotten all but 2 to 110 and by the time I am high enough for Nighthold LFR pretty much every one of them can hit 200k+.

You want to L2P your class and get rotations use the damn training dummys whilst you are signed up if you were too lazy to figure it out on the way to 110.

As long as you have 3 relics (Which you should by the time you qualify for Nighthold) you should be fine, people with 800-820 artifacts however shouldnt be in there, if they cannot put in any effort before they sign up they sure as hell aint going to when they get in there.
    And none of this bullshit you have just spewed out over your keyboard with them grubby fingers counts when the game lets you enter the raid with a certain ilvl regardless of what it actually is you have on your char and your actual skill.

Don't even play the game any more and i'm amazed that you would ask that considering you could craft an almost full set of 850 gear at Legion launch. Why anyone would attempt the NH raid on any difficulty at 835 ilvl, when leggies are base 900 or something ridiculous and the game literally throws gear at you, is beyond stupid. Then people have the audacity to complain they can't kill a raid boss after single figure attempts so the developers must be idiots? They're only idiots for listening to these people in the first place. It's the reason the game went to shit.
    Last edited by Jyggalag; 2017-02-27 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kethmil View Post
    He asked about heroic players.

Filtered WcL for assa rogue on 890ish ilvl (quite around what an heroic raider would have). 720-800k is 100% percentile.

Guess "average" heroic raiders would be around 500k dps on st bosses.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...7&difficulty=4

Still mostly 700k+

I have druid healer around 860ilvl. Yesterday I was forced to go dps on alt pug.
    8 traits, 0 leges, healing trinkets and 820 weapon. Still I ended up with almost 240k dps on ST.
    Last edited by Aureli; 2017-02-27 at 02:47 PM.

I guess you can say it's tuned poorly because people are wiping and enraging almost every single group now.

buttt.. it's because 3-4 people ARENT DPS at all... you'll find plently of people getting beat by healers.

i'm find if ts tuned a bit tightly, give healers something to do, it's just the dps decide to AFK and want to get carried

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilemma90 View Post
    I guess you can say it's tuned poorly because people are wiping and enraging almost every single group now.

buttt.. it's because 3-4 people ARENT DPS at all... you'll find plently of people getting beat by healers.

i'm find if ts tuned a bit tightly, give healers something to do, it's just the dps decide to AFK and want to get carried
    Also sometimes I see healers still decide to go dps spec, and it's retarded behaviour to do that in LFR.

For some reason LFR idiots seem to have a really stupid rules.

1. Kick people who are carrying
    2. Kick people who suggest to kick leechers/afks.
    3. Get angry and spam /rw when they dont get their way.

I just go into LFR sometimes to grief people, they shouldnt be so autistic, they need to seek help, not play wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    And none of this bullshit you have just spewed out over your keyboard with them grubby fingers counts when the game lets you enter the raid with a certain ilvl regardless of what it actually is you have on your char and your actual skill.
    Not BS when people are joining with ~850+ gear EQUIPPED and artifact weapons below 820.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unlucky with a bad group. Tried wing 3 and only wiped once on Tich and only because some bozo pulled while we were still clearing the trash out of the room. 1 shot from there.

Deleted
    I can't believe noone complained about the pathing in the 3rd part yet... Took us quite a while to find the teleporting orb to Elisande after Krosus. I found that much more annoying than the occasional wipe at bosses.

Not sure about wing 3, but in wing 2, Spellblade took 10 mins and we wiped 3 times on Star Augur to enrage. Only 2 DPS above 300k, me and a Shadow priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    I can't believe noone complained about the pathing in the 3rd part yet... Took us quite a while to find the teleporting orb to Elisande after Krosus. I found that much more annoying than the occasional wipe at bosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    The hardest part of the 3rd wing in LFR was finding the portal to Elisande. I wonder why they moved it from the middle to somewhere else only in LFR.

I guess I'm noone then

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    It's the stupidest part of the entire wing. now someone's complained about it.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Deleted
    I'm gearing up an alt around this ilvl (arcane mage). While being goodish overall at the game (80%+ parses overall on various toons), I picked up some semblance of a rotation and could push around 200k reliably over long periods on dummy with that sort of ilvl and 2 relics. Got to constant 300k with 845 and 3 relics, with shit optimization, shit trinkets, 30 traits.

I honestly feel like 200k ST dps is what is expected of the LFR audience (like 30% parses, shit optimization, subpar trinkets, 30 ish traits), maybe a bit more (250k ?) because as many people said a lot of the LFR audience is alts wanting to roll the dice at some tier / trinkets and ilvl boost.