Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does everyone forget opinions are subject the instant they read an article like this, or?...

Get this: Whether you disagree or not, these 1300 people apparently feel the way they do and its not because "well they must be doing it wrong/the project is small/ they aren't trying hard enough/insert X excuse here as to why they're wrong and I'm right"

They just like different things than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Dunno if any Gen-OTs have any of these occupations.
    But they are considered the most Boring Jobs in the World.

It is funny that a lot of people go out of their way to get in Law.
    But the Legal Professions are considered the most Boring jobs.

Legal professions have been ranked the dullest, followed by roles in project management, support functions and finance control. Other yawn-inducing careers include those in consulting and accounting, banking, engineering and sales.

Marketing and communications, and IT completed the top 10 humdrum jobs. More than eight out of 10 legal workers admitted their work doesn’t get them excited. They put this down to the amount of time employees are bogged down in case research.

The least bored people surveyed were those working in education, executive management and research and development.

The survey, which quizzed 1300 professionals, also looked at which countries have the most bored employees. Those working in the United Arab Emirates are the most bored, with 83 per cent saying they find work uninspiring. The UK has the third least bored workers, with 64 per cent saying their work bores them. Switzerland comes in at the least boring, with only half employees saying they’re bored.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2931...make-the-list/

The Most Boring Jobs In The World

1 Legal jobs
    2 Project management
    3 Support functions
    4 Finance control
    5 Consulting and accounting
    6 Financial services and banking
    7 Engineering
    8 Sales
    9 Marketing and communications
    10 IT

accounting is NOT BORING.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

White house job can be considered like the most boring job