Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    want to see you at 70 years old mate
    Why? I thought Trump had the bigliest health of them all, that's what he said.

I can assure you unlike Putin's Little American Happy Meal, I won't be 50+ lbs overweight and enjoying a steady diet of McDonalds and conspiracy theories.

Even scarier is Trump's advice seeking from Alex Jones

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7595136.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    8 posts in the thread, and we already had metaphors about toddlers, power sockets, and Street Fighter.

And only 1 post even remotely close to actual logical analysis.

You are probably proud of yourselves.
    Take and moment and think about what you're condemning people for being flippant about. (I'll give you a hint: Its about how the White House staff has to cater to our president like he's a small child in order to keep him off Twitter and making them look stupid constantly).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    So they are disgruntled ex-employees?
    .../snip/...
    It wasn't meant to be taken *that* seriously. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    (I'll give you a hint: Its about how the White House staff has to cater to our president like he's a small child in order to keep him off Twitter and making them look stupid constantly).
    So, fake news?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Even scarier is Trump's advice seeking from Alex Jones

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7595136.html
    They are finally gonna fight back against those damn gay frogs!

10+ Year Old Account
    So, fake news?
    No, not everything you don't like is fake news. Reality is hard to deal with sometimes, but we need to be adults about it and take our medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    No, not everything you don't like is fake news. Reality is hard to deal with sometimes, but we need to be adults about it and take our medicine.
    Let me present you some logical analysis.

1) The article claims that White House staff has to cater to our president like he's a small child in order to keep him off Twitter and making them look stupid constantly, by your own words.

2) The only way somebody could have such information, is from the White House staff.

3) Meanwhile, what REALLY makes White House staff look stupid, is this article, and their supposed actions.

Consider option A. WH staff really does what article claims, and then tells others about that. Their motives contradict themselves. First they do to great lengths to "avoid looking stupid" and then they do exactly what makes them look the most stupid of all. In other words, option A is not true.

Consider option B. WH staff really does what article claims, but doesn't tell anybody. Then journalist decides to write about that anyway, and somehow hits the jackpot. This option has very low probability of happening.

Consider option C. WH staff doesn't do what article claims, and then tells others that they do. In this case, it's fake news, based on bad intentions of anti-Trump White House employees that somehow made it inside.

Consider option D. WH staff doesn't do what article claims, and tell nobody about that. In this case, it's fake news, invented entirely by article writers, with a logical motive of presenting the president as childish even in the view of his employees, ergo, unfit to serve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Did no one else note what these staffers thought the biggest current problem was? That Trump is grumpy because he misses his family?

I mean I don't pay the tweets any mind because at least it makes me feel like he is predictable. Years of Obama saying one thing and doing another wears on an American.

Not to mention Obama didn't have to deal with a media that suddenly found its 'objectivity'.

It's not an excuse. His behavior as president is pretty abysmal. But it's a mitigating factor.
    Last edited by D3thray; 2017-02-23 at 02:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's even more of an argument against him. That a 70 year old man can't control his emotions and throws temper tantrums on the internet.

The tweets are entertaining.

Trump is not a politician, that's a big part of why he was elected.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

How to win on the stock market: read Trump's tweets, buy up stock in whatever he bitches about, sell it once the price rebounds.

Would be shocked if people aren't actually doing this already.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    But they still did. Which, last I checked, made someone untrustworthy to you guys.
    Okay. It doesn't though.

Having a long history of easily proven lying is what causes that. You know, like Bannon, Conway, and Trump himself.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me present you some logical analysis.

1) The article claims that White House staff has to cater to our president like he's a small child in order to keep him off Twitter and making them look stupid constantly, by your own words.

2) The only way somebody could have such information, is from the White House staff.

3) Meanwhile, what REALLY makes White House staff look stupid, is this article, and their supposed actions.

Consider option A. WH staff really does what article claims, and then tells others about that. Their motives contradict themselves. First they do to great lengths to "avoid looking stupid" and then they do exactly what makes them look the most stupid of all. In other words, option A is not true.

Consider option B. WH staff really does what article claims, but doesn't tell anybody. Then journalist decides to write about that anyway, and somehow hits the jackpot. This option has very low probability of happening.

Consider option C. WH staff doesn't do what article claims, and then tells others that they do. In this case, it's fake news, based on bad intentions of anti-Trump White House employees that somehow made it inside.

Consider option D. WH staff doesn't do what article claims, and tell nobody about that. In this case, it's fake news, invented entirely by article writers, with a logical motive of presenting the president as childish even in the view of his employees, ergo, unfit to serve.
    If you actually read the article, the source is former campaign managers, not current WH staff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Oh, so this is one of those safe-zones for triggered people I've heard so much about?