Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    This is ironic considering how many dick chicks are in hentai.
    Quite! Lol
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Only one party constantly tries to discriminate against minorities with bills. One party. Don't even start with the "both equally bad" nonsense. It's hard for them to be equally bad, when one party demonstrates worse behavior at all times.
    Remember when Democrats didn't support gay marriage but now pretend they've always supported? Pepperidge farms remembers.

Remember when Democrats lamented blacks put in jail by crime bills they supported? Pepperidge farms remembers.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Sure, just as soon as building, remodeling, or expanding bathrooms is free
    Ya as soon as someone pays me to make this building accessible to handicap people, i will put a ramp in!!!!

its amazing how the old saying about history repeating itself over and over and how we never learn from our past....really is proven true so many times over

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Remember when Democrats didn't support gay marriage but now pretend they've always supported? Pepperidge farms remembers.

Remember when Democrats lamented blacks put in jail by crime bills they supported? Pepperidge farms remembers.
    Remember when Democrats fought to preserve slavery and Republicans abolished it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post

remember when two wrongs don't make a right?
    remember when fighting an argument with, "they did it too", really won't ever win?

Pepperidge farms remembers!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    The comment you paired the original statement I was responding to with made it seem that way.

I just said the disparity was interesting, I didn't claim it to be an indicator of anything.
    That was just a general note, not pointing at your post. Andpleasespellmynamerighttyvm

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    The Democrats discriminate by trying to stop others from discriminating! They're intolerant of intolerance, which is just as bad!
    Yeah...

Let's look at it tho.

Democrats introducing anti-white christian bills: 0
    Republicans introducing anti-black and hispanic bills: "voter ID", a constant effort to push it.
    Democrats introducing anti-lgbt bills: 0, they instead made some positive ones.
    Republicans introducing anti-lgbt bills: too many to count, and is constant effort via "religious freedom" and "states rights" bills.

But sure, "equally bad".
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Me too, though I don't really feel that 'process engineer' qualifies me to comment on gender dynamics.
    Well, then I might just have the upper hand on you here - im in the field of medical research myself. Sure, my PhD isn't exactly in "gender dynamics", but I feel I've taken enough courses in for example evolutionary genetics and developmental biology, to at least have a pretty informed opinion on the matter!

But, either way, the biological aspect doesn't matter all that much anyways, it mostly comes down to politics. And it propably should be that way (politics seldom agree with biology on sensitive matters of this nature, after all, and such discussions can easily get rather...ugly - not least for the 'progressive' side of the fence, I'm afraid).

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    remember when two wrongs don't make a right?
    remember when fighting an argument with, "they did it too", really won't ever win?

Pepperidge farms remembers!!
    Funny enough. That is the excuse for being just as stupid as Republicans were for 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    then it would fit right in with our current administrations plans, why not do it.....think of all the jobs it could create!!!

- - - Updated - - -

waaaah where did the big bad moderators touch you, show us on the dolly.

do you ever stop complaining about the mods?

who needs 11 topics open, you keep 1 open and roll with it
    Ignoring your childish response, my facts backup what your childish response cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    "Hate" is probably not how Republicans see it. They justify it with biblical values, security, and nationalism. I just happen to think all three are wrong when they are forced on other people that may not share the same POV.

Just like I think it is wrong for Democrats to force their POV on others. For instance, going crazy with Milo giving a speech.
    You seem to be going along really well with that Nazis, racism and anti-semitism under every rock POV.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Can you share a medical or researched based paper confirming gender is real and men or women can change their sex?
    See the issue here is that somethings have no scientific papers because they're self-evident. It's not the job of chemists to prove that water exists, because it's super obvious. The idea of gender is just as obvious, as people feel a sense of self and gender is part of it. As for the idea that you can change your sex you need to define sex first, because people do not agree on what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Ignoring your childish response, my facts backup what your childish response cannot.

Well its paints Trump in a negative light which is par for the Gen-OT course of allowed threads.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering this keeps dipping back into discussing gender territory despite warnings not to, going to close this