Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    They DON'T want you to farm you that. They want you to give something you can do, but the main goal is NOT to max it out ASAP. It's not lucrative to farm it, but it comes passively, makes it a nice little bonus(read again - little, tiny buff; nothing else).

Do you UNDERSTAND it?(I know you think they force you).

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    They DON'T want you to farm you that. They want you to give something you can do, but the main goal is NOT to max it out ASAP. It's not lucrative to farm it, but it comes passively, makes it a nice little bonus(read again - little, tiny buff; nothing else).

Do you UNDERSTAND it?(I know you think they force you).
    I don't even raid anymore. I'm not trying to say whether or not its a good system, just interested in providing the numbers.

We're required to have 80+ traits b4 tomb mythic. glhf

Deleted
    They just said they were adjusting ap rewards from multiple different sources. As an example weekly chests are gonna give millions, buffing rare world quests, tuning ap from dungeons.

They did already say not to freakout about datamined stuff and hat the new traits will take about the same time it took to get 1 -54.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    They just said they were adjusting ap rewards from multiple different sources. As an example weekly chests are gonna give millions, buffing rare world quests, tuning ap from dungeons.
    Yeah all my calculations are based on new values. Mythic + is based on 4 boss dungeons. The only thing I'm not certain about is the weekly cache amount. Slootbag got ~570k from an 8 maw. Works out to roughly 2300 ap base. I assume it grows by roughly 100 per level, but its not exact and I'll have to do more research on the exact values.

should just remove paragon points and actually make it finish-able.

Deleted
    Or maybe they intend it to be less "finishable" to reduce the playerbase's perception of finishing it being mandatory?
    I mean... they did after all nod into that direction in latest interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    7.2.0 = Broken Shore
    7.2.5 = Tomb of Sargeras
    7.3.0 = Argus
    7.3.5 = Argus raid
    7.4.0 = Diablo 4

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    7.4.0 = Diablo 4
    Id rather have a D2 remastered.

As people already said it's going to be a bigger grind for a smaller gain. But people will still do it, meaning even if you just get a few percent of advantage for grinding hardcore, guilds will still take those people before those who don't invest as much time. At least 54 traits was achievable before NH without extreme efforts and it felt great to get it. Now this will just make people feel even more sick and exhausted. Nah this was just bad design. They should either have kept AP at a reasonable level, i.e 54 traits or slightly less, or just made a weekly cap or something. This is just silly.
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2017-02-24 at 03:44 PM.