Skada/Recount Issues with BM Hunter DPS Reporting

Have any of you noticed issues with other people's reports showing really low DPS for you? Almost as if it wasn't including pet damage or something? I've had issues with people in PuGs complaining about low DPS as a result, and it's pretty annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by jaimelannister View Post
    Have any of you noticed issues with other people's reports showing really low DPS for you? Almost as if it wasn't including pet damage or something? I've had issues with people in PuGs complaining about low DPS as a result, and it's pretty annoying.
    Due to a bug Hati sometimes is reported separately. it is not always there but sometimes it crops up....i can go weeks without seeing it then 1 night for 1 boss it different.

Deleted
    I noticed something like this too damage on scada is lower than in logs but i dont care much much

Deleted
    Yes Skada/Recount isnt working very good with Hunters thats why i switched to Details.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    Due to a bug Hati sometimes is reported separately. it is not always there but sometimes it crops up....i can go weeks without seeing it then 1 night for 1 boss it different.
    Yep I get this happening as well...random.

Had this happen the other night on one of our raid kills, happened to me but not the other BM hunter in the raid, my Hati was listed seperately, his wasn't, but my main pet was still listed under my DPS as well, not sure what happened on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by InTeNsO View Post
    Yes Skada/Recount isnt working very good with Hunters thats why i switched to Details.
    Interesting because im using Details since WoD. And now Details sometimes shows me lower dps than logs.

Possibly people's addon updates are somehow changing it to a setting where it separates Hunter from the pet.