Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Why does the government hate money? Tax marijuana and enjoy the free and harmless income.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Thank god for craigslist. Going to overbuy for this season.
    until they subpeona your isp for your internet records . gg.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    TOR based VPN dawg!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Nah. That would be far too costly. I don't think the DEA has the time to go raiding state-licensed grow operations, also it would be politically contentious.

Yes exactly, but this was always the case to my knowledge.

In any case, I think this is the most that will happen.
    unless of course we find evidence of a certain draenei growing some certain plants than it's time for full tactical sin'dorei swat gear to take her to justice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    TOR based VPN dawg!
    some vpn's actually log your search history and stuff to sell so.....
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    some vpn's actually log your search history and stuff to sell so.....
    Those are some shitty fucking VPNs then :P

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Attempting greater enforcement would bankrupt the DEA, especially in California as its the most populous state and there would be vast areas for them to be forced to work in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Reap what you've sown America.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    "Both sides are dishonest" has nothing to do with the topic unless you somehow thing that excuses it.
    Okay but if this gets Democrats/Republicans to realize the value of states rights as a transpartisan issue then I consider that a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Those are some shitty fucking VPNs then :P
    Yes, but his point was you don't know if the VPN is doing it or not until they do it to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    I am total 100% supporter of recreational weed. Also in state's rights.

Unfortunately, this has nothing to do with states rights. Marijuana is still illegal under FEDERAL law. It is a schedule 1 drug.

Consequently, Obama told Holder to "look the other way" and not prosecute the folks in Colorado (and elsewhere.) That was at his discretion. Trump could actually (and should) do the the same thing. They States were never immune to prosecution for the commercial sale of weed.

What really needs to happen is the the Federal law MUST be changed. If that were to happen, this would not even be an issue. States could do whatever the hell they wanted to - just like with alcohol.
    The problem is a DEA that doesn't believe in the science that supports its systems and an entire political party ready and waiting to demonize something they've never done any actual research on.

This has more to do with the stupidity of conservatives than it does state or federal law.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Yeah, if they were actually consistent I would not mind.

Trans rights are state issues... but weed is not, apparently.
    it never was since it's under the jurisdiction of the dea. the drug enforcement administration. until all the states legalize it it will still be basically illegal to possess on a federal level.

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Reap what you've sown America.
    Most of the states with legal recreational weed voted against Trump. Which is probably why his administration is going to enforce federal law now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Attempting greater enforcement would bankrupt the DEA, especially in California as its the most populous state and there would be vast areas for them to be forced to work in.
    nah we just gotta tax poor people some more to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    They cannot, not really... they can go after financial institutions that deal with dispensaries, etc... If they overreach there will just be a states rights battle, which could be good in the long run, if the Fed losses.
    but see all the ones i know of are cash ONLY, They dont deal with banks for this purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Most of the states with legal recreational weed voted against Trump. Which is probably why his administration is going to enforce federal law now.
    Makes no difference, you really think he's going to stop there? you're going to lose a lot more rights for every year that tanned clown is in power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Good. The DEA is a pointless relic that only exists to limit state and individual rights. When they can get a scheduling system that isn't fueled by partisan politics and uses actual scientific data, then it would be useful. The DEA in it's current form is just another echo-chamber for those that thought the "war on drugs" did anything good for the country.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    but see all the ones i know of are cash ONLY, They dont deal with banks for this purpose.
    Banks won't even bother dealing with dispensaries or growers because the banks profits can also be seized under federal law, it's very much a two way street in that regard.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at the narc everybody, what a square.

>2017
    >still going after recreational marijuana
    rofl, they sure have their priorities straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    >2017
    >still going after recreational marijuana
    rofl
    Conservatives, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Hey, our for profit private prisons are dangerously close to empty (not really)!
    Oh don't worry, Jeff Sessions just announced that he's going to beef up the private prison support, too. There will be plenty of room for all the new nonviolent drug offenders to do harsh time.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Thursday rescinded an Obama-era memorandum instructing the Bureau of Prisons to decline or not renew private prison contracts after their terms expire. In nixing such a guideline, Sessions wrote that the Obama rule “changed long-standing policy and practice, and impaired the Bureau’s ability to meet the future needs of the federal correctional system. For-profit prison operators largely supported President Trump’s campaign and stand to benefit from increased incarceration of undocumented immigrants expected under this administration.
    Looks like Jeff Sessions is expecting a big boost to the prison population.
    Last edited by BrerBear; 2017-02-23 at 10:37 PM.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.