Page 14 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaTwollPowa View Post
    To everybody claiming it's blizzard fault :

- Who force thoses guild to rush 80h/week ? Blizz or themselves ?
    - Who force them to split raid ? Blizz or themselves ?
    - Who force them to be mythic ready THE DAY of opening ? (and I don't mean skorpyron ready, but end boss)
    - Will players with currently less than 54pts clean nighthold before 7.2 ?
    - Then why don't they burn like the others ?

It's a fucking game with evolution over time. Blizz put content. Everybody can see it, but nobody is forced by the game/develloper to clean it in the first two weeks. Your choice to do so, it's okay but don't blame anyone but yourself.

And by the way 2/3mm+ a week, EN back then or nighthold today with an heroic clean each week, 2/3 treasure cache a week and i'm 51. So please stop claiming that 54 is a nolife things. I have less than 11 days /played at 110
    You.
    Are.
    Missing.
    The.
    Point.

What do people like you wanna hear? That Blizzard is personally coming to their houses and puts a gun to their heads?

The only choice these people can make is whether they want to compete in the world first race or not, whether they want to raid mythic to begin with or not.

If they make the choice to raid mythic, or try and go for world firsts, there are things they have to do. Period.

You can't say you wanna raid mythic and join a mythic raiding guild and then say "yeah but that artifact power thing, fuck that man, I'm just gonna wait til I have artifact knowledge level 25, then do a couple of quests, bring my weapon up to 35 and that's it for me"... while everybody else is busting their balls trying to achieve their goal. They're gonna sit you down and tell you "look, you're not taking this seriously enough, and you are only weighing us down, everybody else is doing everything they can, and you fuck it up cause you don't give a shit, you have to go".

There is no way to casually become the best.

Deleted
    Of course Blizzard isn't going to design the game around the 100 people that compete in WF races

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    because they have to or else that part of the community would completly die off, they dont condone it, but they still have to support it... those peoples jobs are to play wow bassicly
    Why would the community die off? Because without the bleeding edge to drive the train, then who is the conductor? Blizzard or the players?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    But they still designed the game around it, that's kinda the point.
    Well they didn't design it around forcing people to max traits in the first few months. They designed it that with "regular"play you would get close t maxing it by the end of the expansion.

I guess their biggest fuck up was not considering how little self-control the addicted ubernerds of this game really are.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Agree with Ion 100%

This is the first expansion since WoTLK where I've tried to keep up with the content. I raided every week. I did all the quests. I did as much progression content as possible. I couldn't keep up. Raiding 4 hours * 3 to 5 days a week is a massive time commitment. I honestly don't know how people can dedicate that much time to a game and then have the audacity to complain about lack of content.

What the fuck do you expect when you spend half of your life playing?
    It's not the progression raiders who complain about lack of content...........
    GM of <Invictus>
    Co-Founder of www.classicwow.live
    Co-Author of the Navak & Egregious 1-60 Horde & Alliance Leveling Guide
    Discord: Egregious#7439
    Twitch
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Who cares he's a faggot selling a product to as many retards as possible.
    are all 13k of your posts like this?

Deleted
    To KaPe :
    You're right, but these flaws in game are affecting every players, casual or mythic raider.
    The big difference is that on kind decides himself to use the system to it's full extent even if it's cost him his pleasure.
    No matter what blizzard will do to balance legs or ap farming there will always be a way to max it by playing more and more (except a gating system but they said they won't) so it'll always come to a player enjoying less and less because he feels he need to do more. And sorry but it's not blizz's fault.

Deleted
    few days ago: "we fucked up, we made AP grinding much to powefull/rewarding"
    today: "lol it's your own fault if you farm AP and get bored of it or if your guild expects you to do the most effective content!"

seems legit.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-02-24 at 12:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xylense View Post
    I can almost guarantee you this is not the case. Lets take a look at these players, show us their wowprogress, so we can see they've really only ran 50 mythic dungeons since launch.
    https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...ncrest/Ridjelm

Is a decent example of someone who hasn't run a massive amount of mythic+ and still has high 40s traits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by makkk View Post
    Of course Blizzard isn't going to design the game around the 100 people that compete in WF races
    Yet at the same time, other expansions weren't as demanding as this one is, so it's possible to design the game to be fun while not being too demanding.

Even Blizzard makes sure not to release raid content during christmas, because they know players would feel forced to play during the holidays. And that's more than just 100.

Same reason they now delay raids at the beginning of the expansion, so players don't rush to max level.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Well they didn't design it around forcing people to max traits in the first few months. They designed it that with "regular"play you would get close t maxing it by the end of the expansion.

I guess their biggest fuck up was not considering how little self-control the addicted ubernerds of this game really are.
    But no they designed a new system into the game that was entirely based around grinding, that gave considerable power gains to players who did. They literally added a system for this, they aren't dumb so they knew people would do this extreme farming, why wouldnt they? If AP system didn't exist beyond 35 traits nothing would change aside from the game would be less grindy and the less hardcore players would be on a much more even playing field. Lets not forget, you currently have players who are geared and skilled but are at only 35-37 traits and are as a result miles off in performance terms, and this is going to be massively compounded in 7.2 with more being added.

They could have still added a grind currency of value as an incentive to play if you want, but they didn't need to add an extremely potent character power increase purely gained from grinding, that has never existed before. So like I said, they specifically designed this problem into the game, a problem that simply would not have existed if it was not for the design team, regardless of how hardcore some players are.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2017-02-24 at 01:01 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Because it's the players' fault Blizzard wants to make sure Jimmy McCasualfaggot has the illusion of limitless content at the expense of people wanting to clear content at a reasonable pace not gated by time commitment? Fuck you for supporting this mentality even more than Blizzard for creating it.
    What the fuck!? "reasonable pace" and yet you're talking about people who raid 30+ hours a week.

im 7/10 mythic i have 1 main, 1 alt which i don't use to split run.

if i had to split run with 5 alts i'd be fucking outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    If you eat everything that's in your fridge and get fat the fault lies with you and not your mom who filled the fridge.

Same with WoW, if you do MoS runs 14h a day and burn out that's your fault and not Blizzards who designed AM to be relevant the entire expansion. There are about a 1000 players in the whole world who might have a halfreal reason to nolife AM but everyone outside World 40 just doesn't. Actions have consequences, if you pressure yourself in farming AM don't be surprised about burnout.
    This is exactly what I was talking about. This is only a thread now. No top end mythic raider was complaining about raiding 15 hours a day and maintaining 5 hours and then whining about burnout in previous expansions. That is what your analogy should be addressing. It is only a problem now because of mythic+ spam. They enjoyed their 15 hours a day in the past. Now, Blizzard has filled the extra time with un-fun grindfest. THAT is the problem. Why can people not differentiate that.

Im going to say it a 3rd time in this post. They are not burning out because they spend a ton of time playing the game. They have been doing that for many expansions, many tiers, many raids. The problem is that now they spend that time in the game grinding something that is NOT FUN thanks to a design choice. A Design choice, that they would like changed. Changing it will not affect casual players so why not come up with a system that solves the problem for top end players

Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    Blizz doesn't force anyone to play there game, if your playing 80 hrs a week as is being thrown about then thats by choice.... and the only person who logs on your char is err you.... any perceived requirements is entirely driven by the guild/raid leaders who run the raids or by the player.

If you choose to play 80hrs a week and burn out, that is entirely down to either you, or your guilds requirements not any requirements set down by Blizz.
    I should've stated that my last part of my statement was sarcasm. Like you said its player driven and you're own fault of you got burned out. But for ion to blame raid leaders is still a bad move.

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    What the fuck!? "reasonable pace" and yet you're talking about people who raid 30+ hours a week.
    You don't need to raid 30+ hours a week to kill bosses past Trilliax in Nighthold. The fact that the limitation for 54 traits exists on these bosses is exactly what this discussion is about. Try not to conflate WF progression with typical Mythic raiding progression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight White Whale View Post
    You.
    Are.
    Missing.
    The.
    Point.

What do people like you wanna hear? That Blizzard is personally coming to their houses and puts a gun to their heads?

The only choice these people can make is whether they want to compete in the world first race or not, whether they want to raid mythic to begin with or not.

If they make the choice to raid mythic, or try and go for world firsts, there are things they have to do. Period.

You can't say you wanna raid mythic and join a mythic raiding guild and then say "yeah but that artifact power thing, fuck that man, I'm just gonna wait til I have artifact knowledge level 25, then do a couple of quests, bring my weapon up to 35 and that's it for me"... while everybody else is busting their balls trying to achieve their goal. They're gonna sit you down and tell you "look, you're not taking this seriously enough, and you are only weighing us down, everybody else is doing everything they can, and you fuck it up cause you don't give a shit, you have to go".

There is no way to casually become the best.
    You mean , if they want to be the best in the world, they have to put a lot of effort? Wow. Never seen this before.

If you want to do hardcore content, you gotta be hardcore. Thats how it is.

There is no way to casually become the best. As you said. And there shouldnt be a way.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    "We shouldn't design our game around people playing it 80 hours a week."

>Releases content tuned for people with 54 Artifact traits

Fuck off, Blizzard.
    Thing is if they had put a cap in on how much AP you could get per week, guilds wouldn't be at 54 right now. Obviously they either want a sense of progression or nothing is actually tuned for 54 and that's just a miscommunication from top guilds. I'm fairly certain they meant that the world first race was tuned around 54 even though it wasn't "required" to complete the dungeon. If your whole guild wasn't 54 and it was possible to get that pre-NH then you were gimping yourself. Fairly certain this was not the design intent.

to people asking where is he wrong, he's wrong from the point they tuned fights to be 54 trait fights onward.

Deleted
    There is a lot ALOT we can blame ion for. From shitty pruning leading to boring ass rotations to rng on rng on rng to rng gearing. But this isnt entirely on him, the power discrepancy between 30 and 54 traits is too big but apart from that its gms bein cray