Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Social Justice Warriors unite!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Smart of them to support Trump when most of Sweden dislikes the guy.

I'm laughing at all the votes/seats parties in Europa are losing because of Trump.
    Well, Trump pretty much equals reason, common sense.. all the good stuff. The .. um, special cases who don't support him are like the nobles from "Emperors new clothes". Completely out of touch with reality and wanting to score points with the powers that be.

Regressives are thankfully losing everywhere. In America because of Trump, In UK to Brexit, and now in France thanks to wonderful Marine Le Pen. The whole world seems to be waking up, drain the swamp!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Well, Trump pretty much equals reason, common sense.. all the good stuff. The .. um, special cases who don't support him are like the nobles from "Emperors new clothes". Completely out of touch with reality and wanting to score points with the powers that be.

Regressives are thankfully losing everywhere. In America because of Trump, In UK to Brexit, and now in France thanks to wonderful Marine Le Pen. The whole world seems to be waking up, drain the swamp!
    Trump equals "common sense"? That must be the most hilarious thing I've ever heared!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Trump equals "common sense"? That must be the most hilarious thing I've ever heared!
    Is that so? Trumps only goal is doing whats good for America. He used hes own money to win, he didn't need the position as he was rich to begin with. He keeps hes promises yet somehow, leftist trashpeople still attack him? What the hell?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    You should really get in touch with all the professional polling companies, and indeed everyone responsible for statistics. Let me know that they are doing it wrong, and explain how they should do it. I suggest using something with a wide reach, like social media. That way you will be best able to reach all the people you need to tell, and everyone else will be able to see your brilliance as well.

Be sure to come back and tell us how it goes.
    It's clear that none of you understood what I said. I am now done replying, I don't want to risk getting dumber by interacting with SJW's.

Is that so? Trumps only goal is doing whats good for America. He used hes own money to win, he didn't need the position as he was rich to begin with. He keeps hes promises yet somehow, leftist trashpeople still attack him? What the hell?
    He wants whats good for him and no, he did not use his own money or keeps his promises.

He's one big joke and a dangerous one at that.

Deleted
    He wants whats good for him and no, he did not use his own money or keeps his promises.

He's one big joke and a dangerous one at that.
    Hes an old man, whats good for him, would be staying out of sight and earning that $$$. Instead, he went out of hes way to try wrestle America away from globalist hands. Canada has already fallen, Europe has fallen Trumps the only light at the end of the tunnel. Hell, if he wasn't doing the right thing, the media would be more fair with him.

Hes an old man, whats good for him, would be staying out of sight and earning that $$$. Instead, he went out of hes way to try wrestle America away from globalist hands. Canada has already fallen, Europe has fallen Trumps the only light at the end of the tunnel. Hell, if he wasn't doing the right thing, the media would be more fair with him.
    You're utterly delusional or simply trolling.
    I must say, it's hard to tell which one it is.

Deleted
    I see a lot of the same names in this thread as I have in the other Sweden related threads, from "both sides" of the political spectrum on this topic and I think it's unfortunate that a lot of you that I know post(ed) in the other threads do not see the statistics that is brought up when discussing these matters, because I think facts is the basis for almost all good conversation, especially in politics.

Now I don't know if it because you simply don't have anything to add or ability to discuss the facts when laid out bare but I think you are doing yourself a real disservice by either not reading and talking about it and just shouting at eachother, if you want I can repeat the statistics that I have posted in the other threads here but I honestly think having 3-4 threads with 20-30 pages each is pointless when they are all generally about the same subject.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Le Pen has not won yet, and other far right leaders are dropping in the polls becease of Trumpy.
    When will the authortian right get that Trump is heavilly disliked in Europa?

- - - Updated - - -

You're utterly delusional or simply trolling.
    I must say, it's hard to tell which one it is.
    People like this exist, just look at Ben Garrison.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Le Pen has not won yet, and other far right leaders are dropping in the polls becease of Trumpy.
    When will the authortian right get that Trump is heavilly disliked in Europa?
    Ok lets be honest here. Eurpope doesnt have that freedom of thought we enjoy. They dont have free speech, some EU countries have total propaganda. Blasphemy laws, Holocaust denial laws .. you name it. Basically thought police. I dont think Trump is even unpopular in Europe, I think secretly, the people love him. However, you have to "come out" with it and stand against the scummy leftist state by doing so. Maybe even risk jail.