Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    My bet is that nerfs will come before 7.2 drops, most likely next week or one after.
    The week after next could be when 7.2 drops.

Nerfs are the same as getting more gear though, provided there's not significant mechanical changes like Tich's Seeker Swarm no longer one shotting.

So I would still be right.

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    I think easy EN mythic inflated too many guild egos into thinking they were mythic raiders.
    Pretty much my take on the whole situation as well.

People actually think Mythic Trilliax is a hard and challenging boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    So can I quote this post when hundreds of guilds kill Krosus like a week after 7.2 drops?
    Go for it, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong- outside of huge nerfs to specific bosses, this probably won't be a thing.

I think easy EN mythic inflated too many guild egos into thinking they were mythic raiders.
    Pretty much this. Archi HC pre nerf (and without ring), was probably harder then all bosses in M EN (with the exception of Cenarius and Evil tree. EN M was just a big disappointment (exp compared to is WoD version: HM).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Interim View Post
    Unfortunately blizzard themselves bred the "entitled" attitude so prevalent among the millenial gamers who think they're playing a real mmorpg.

The issue is dramatically exacerbated by the fact you get equivalent gear from 5 mans as you do from extremely hard raid content.

They're milking the casual army at the expense of the core gamer and mmo vet. Been the case since post vanilla TBH.

Is not just WoW, the whole gaming market is shifted toward casual parade.
    Last edited by Halobob87; 2017-03-16 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halobob87 View Post
    P
    Is not just WoW, the whole gaming market is shifted toward casual parade.
    and you find it surprising ?

its the casuals who have $$$ - they would be idiots catering to hardcore joblessbasement dwellers for who 15 $ for sub is huge amount.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and you find it surprising ?

its the casuals who have $$$ - they would be idiots catering to hardcore joblessbasement dwellers for who 15 $ for sub is huge amount.

No, i'm not surprised.
    I was just pointing out the fact.

And, btw: the definition of "casual player" is not : "i play 2 hours a week couse i've a life kek".
    Exactly like hardcore or dedicate players do not necessarily play 24/7 (couse, surprise surprise, most of the people that raid with method/ serenity ecc actually have a job)
    Last edited by Halobob87; 2017-03-16 at 07:17 PM.

Ranked roughly in order of 1-10 (easiest to hardest)
    -Joke tier-
    Skorp is a joke.
    Chromatic is a step up, but easily zergable with high enough ilvl (900+)
    Trilliax, almost identical to heroic, except you are punished for not doing the mechanics.
    Krosus, almost identical to heroic, requires certain gear level or ideal classes

-Mid Tier-
    Tichondrius, Slightly harder than heroic, higher DPS check.
    Spellblade, another noticeable difficulty increase over heroic.
    Botanist, First boss which has a real difficulty increase over its heroic counterpart, requires good coordination.

-Hard tier-
    Gul'dan, I haven't attempted this encounter, but i believe most of its difficulty is derived from the lack of a dungeon journal and not mechanics.
    Star Augur, requires much more than heroic difficulty
    Elisandre, I have only attempted this boss a few times, but its a step up from heroic

Mythic NH is a little too tightly tuned on a few bosses.
    The problem is that a lot of people think they are mythic raiders because they cleared mythic EN and clear mythic 15 keystones.
    ToV was a big wakeup, then blizz nerfed 2/3 ToV it became easier than NH...

Theres still 6-10 weeks of Mythic NH to go, If you've made some headway and are closing in on the last 3 bosses, then go ahead and progress, but if you're stuck at 3/10, you should remind yourself that mythic raiding isn't for every guild. slow down, chill out, do split clears, maybe kill a few more bosses, dont aim for the top, you'll only fail.
    Last edited by Spicymemer; 2017-03-16 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    Ranked roughly in order of 1-10 (easiest to hardest)
    -Joke tier-
    Skorp is a joke.
    Chromatic is a step up, but easily zergable with high enough ilvl (900+)
    Trilliax, almost identical to heroic, except you are punished for not doing the mechanics.
    Krosus, almost identical to heroic, requires certain gear level or ideal classes

-Mid Tier-
    Tichondrius, Slightly harder than heroic, higher DPS check.
    Spellblade, another noticeable difficulty increase over heroic.
    Botanist, First boss which has a real difficulty increase over its heroic counterpart, requires good coordination.

-Hard tier-
    Gul'dan, I haven't attempted this encounter, but i believe most of its difficulty is derived from the lack of a dungeon journal and not mechanics.
    Star Augur, requires much more than heroic difficulty
    Elisandre, I have only attempted this boss a few times, but its a step up from heroic
    If u have enough dps to phase elisande into p2 before the fourth Arcanetic ring, the figth become a joke. We still wipe many times at Auger, while while we always one shot her (u just have to know what u have to kill and what u need to kill at any given time).

P1 and 2 of M Gul'dan are probably much harder then p3.

My guild can't kill Chromatic on Mythic. We've tried for several weeks now, and we've lost a few people, and a few went on break. We cleared M EN but eyeball and Cenny were the biggest issues.

I think my guild is also giving up until next tier. We still clear Heroic every week though.

nah it wasnt En - i was a year they spent in HfC mythic that done that , then they were geared to the teeth from mythic + when going into EN and when actual mythic content dropped- its the usual whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Interestingly, the drop from 3M to 4M kills is now touching 3,000

I'm sure this won't change the opinion of most people in the thread who come here to express their "set in stone" opinion regardless of the evidence presented but........

The difficulty jump is excessively high in my opinion.
    And the difference between CA & Trilliax is less than 400.

Trilliax is the big issue. Buff that so it has a similar gap between itself & CA that Skorp does, then we'll see something like...

Skorp: 6800
    CA: 5000
    Trilliax: 3500
    Krosus: 1900

Instead of...

Trilliax: 4600

That gap between CA & Skorp is kinda big too, no? Why's there not a thread "Almost 2000 guilds stuck at 1/10M?" Z0mg nerf CA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    My guild can't kill Chromatic on Mythic. We've tried for several weeks now, and we've lost a few people, and a few went on break. We cleared M EN but eyeball and Cenny were the biggest issues.

I think my guild is also giving up until next tier. We still clear Heroic every week though.
    Im not being rude here but its just true.
    Your guild is not a mythic raiding guild just because they finished an incredible undertuned raid on said difficulty.
    Actually this is the mainproblem the first three encounters in nighthold just tell many heroic guilds that they are mythic ready while they are not (just my opinion.)

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    And the difference between CA & Trilliax is less than 400.

Trilliax is the big issue. Buff that so it has a similar gap between itself & CA that Skorp does, then we'll see something like...

Trilliax: 3500

Instead of...

Trilliax: 4600

That gap between CA & Skorp is kinda big too, no? Why's there not a thread "Almost 2000 guilds stuck at 1/10M?" Z0mg nerf CA!
    Please don't quote me when you post retarded shit. Leave me out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Please don't quote me when you post retarded shit. Leave me out of it.
    What's wrong with what I said? There's an obvious jump between Skorp & CA, so why aren't people calling for a CA nerf?

And if CA is fine, then the gap between it & Trilliax isn't, meaning Trilliax should be buffed & the gap between Trilliax and 4-8 would be smaller.

Which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Into View Post
    There is no winning here from Blizzard, everyone wants a difficulty that they just can barely beat. Why barely? Because everyone understands that the value of your gear and achievements is correalated with how many other people have it. If most guilds clear it = who cares. It basically resets everyone to 0. So people want content they can just beat, so they are getting stuff, and the most amount of people to not get the stuff (gear)

No matter what they do, it is a "mistake" thus, as someone will always not be able to beat it and be left out, while the few who can, can do their "fuck you, got mine" mentality.

Its been that way since EQ in MMOs
    What does difficulty have to do with the required amounjt of grinding outside of raids? Literally nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    What's wrong with what I said? There's an obvious jump between Skorp & CA, so why aren't people calling for a CA nerf?

And if CA is fine, then the gap between it & Trilliax isn't, meaning Trilliax should be buffed & the gap between Trilliax and 4-8 would be smaller.

Which is it?
    You're asking for Blizzard to design encounters with incremental difficulty which I honestly can't recall they've ever been able to achieve. (FWIW, I think this is a better design as well. But Blizzard has a pretty staunch position against significantly buffing encounters after guilds have content on farm so I doubt what you're suggesting will happen.) There have always been "road block" bosses, I suppose the issue many raiders have this tier is that the road block occurs relatively early in progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleks View Post
    Im not being rude here but its just true.
    Your guild is not a mythic raiding guild just because they finished an incredible undertuned raid on said difficulty.
    Actually this is the mainproblem the first three encounters in nighthold just tell many heroic guilds that they are mythic ready while they are not (just my opinion.)
    This is pretty much my guild in a nutshell. We didn't have enough people to do mythic in EN, merged with another guild, was able to clear Mythic EN in a week (right before Nighthold came out), and now we're struggling on Mythic Skorp because some people still can't figure out shockwave or can't do good DPS. I'm sure a lot of people got an inflated sense of themselves once we killed Mythic Xavius.

I'm already resigned to the fact if we do hit 3/10M, that's pretty much the most we'll get (and that's perfectly fine, I'm not asking for a nerf since I know we're not that great).

15+ Year Old Account
    'EN made heroic guilds think they are mythic guilds'.

None of the WoD raids had 70% of the bosses tuned as hard as this one. There are plenty WoD mythic guilds which struggle with getting past 3/10 too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    'EN made heroic guilds think they are mythic guilds'.

None of the WoD raids had 70% of the bosses tuned as hard as this one. There are plenty WoD mythic guilds which struggle with getting past 3/10 too.
    HFC pretty much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exzes View Post
    HFC pretty much.
    None of HM, BRF and HFC was tuned like NH when current.
    Skipping Gorefiend you had 7/13 bosses for guilds who would be called 'not Mythic guilds' by some here.

I'd rather wipe 100 time on each boss rather than one shotting the first 7 and going for a 300 wipes for each of the 3 last.