Question Nightblooming Frond or Convergence of Fate / DoS

Any ideas which is best to pair with DoS?

Thanks

I am currently BIS in every slot(except bracers) and have sin boots/shoulders/wrists lege. Also have 900 NBF, 900 Cos, and 905 DoS.

With that said, from the testing I've done(and there's been a lot, DoS consistently does around 9.5-10% of my total damage, whereas on average NBF is around 2-4% from the proc. Taking into consideration the agi vs the haste and thats another bit of % but still falls short from 10% imo.

Overall I think DoS is better, but you have to use it properly. If you pop it at the wrong time it can be wasted or lead to a death. It is absolutely better if you have the lege shoulders. NBF is very rng but I would say it's more steady/stable dps with the agi and the rng change of being high dps.

On a funny side note, shoulders/DoS one shot killing people from stealth in open world is extremely satisfying haha.

Soooo NBF or CoF?..

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon- View Post
    Soooo NBF or CoF?..
    CoF easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon- View Post
    Any ideas which is best to pair with DoS?

Thanks
    What's your spec?

Pretty sure the question actually is CoF + (NBF or DoS). Pretty sure that, assuming you have a decent ilvl CoF, you're not taking it off all tier.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

My spec is Sin. CoF ilvl 890, NBF 890, DoS 895.

Paste Aeôn into wowprogress -Ragnaros

Same boat but CoF /w either 890 frond or 885 archanocrystal. They sim about the same, but i believe frond sims funny..

I'm currently running 895 DoS, pairing it with an 880 urn with a socket and not really sure I'll replace either trinket all raid tier unless I get legendary boots.

DoS is all kinds of silly, ranging from 9%-13% of my DPS on most fights. It can get you killed if you get greedy, but it can also do tons of damage. Also you regen energy during the use, so it's kind of nice to pop it at like 20 energy and regen up to 100 during the duration.

Urn is just a nice stat stick. 1200 Mastery/Agi, no on use or proc stuff to worry about, just consistent damage. Still seems very strong even against the trinkets this tier.

Frond seems kind of bad, like yeah it can proc and do tons of damage or it can not proc and do like 2% of your damage. I don't think it's terrible, but I also don't think it's super impressive.

CoF is great if you have legendary boots and vendetta relics, but without them it seems kind of underwhelming. I don't know for sure, it could be strong at high ilvl, and it's definitely amazing with the right setup, but otherwise I don't think it's super amazing.

DoS cof with boots/shoulders

DoS NbF without