Poll: Who do you support?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    It really is. It really really is.

I'm going to one-up my earlier posts with the observation that this is a Ford Transit, a brand I work on often.
    Maybe you just need to hit the weights a bit?

10+ Year Old Account
    When morons collide.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Maybe you just need to hit the weights a bit?
    Maybe you resort to insults to hide the fact that you got caught by someone who knows more than you.

It's staged, it's not easy at all to rip a side mirror off a van. If you watch it in slow motion you'll also notice her stance is horrible. With the force required to take it off she should have fallen on her ass when it finally came off.

Maybe you resort to insults to hide the fact that you got caught by someone who knows more than you.

It's staged, it's not easy at all to rip a side mirror off a van. If you watch it in slow motion you'll also notice her stance is horrible. With the force required to take it off she should have fallen on her ass when it finally came off.
    Okay Chris Collinsworth. I'm still saying it's easy.

One time while in High School, I saw a kid downward hammer punch a car door mirror off. I don't think its that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    One time while in High School, I saw a kid downward hammer punch a car door mirror off. I don't think its that hard.
    I've seen one knocked loose by a skateboard flying the wrong way.

7+ Year Old Account
    You mean after some random creepy bastard in a van starts grabbing at her arm out of nowhere.
    He honked and asked her if she wanted his number. She responded by taking a swing at him/his van.

You're wasting your time trying to use logic with her.

Okay Chris Collinsworth. I'm still saying it's easy.
    You'd still be wrong.

4th generation transit side mirrors are usually fastened by three M10 or M12 (8.8) steel bolts.

For M10 that's 3* 640N/mm^2 * 58mm^2 = 111360N or 111kg. Does she look like she's able to pull with 111kg?

If it's M12 it's 161kg.

You'd still be wrong.

4th generation transit side mirrors are usually fastened by three M10 or M12 (8.8) steel bolts.

For M10 that's 3* 640N/mm^2 * 58mm^2 = 111360N or 111kg. Does she look like she's able to pull with 111kg?

If it's M12 it's 161kg.
    She doesn't need to rip the bolts out, just break the plastic, lmao.

15+ Year Old Account
    What a lousy fake video.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

She doesn't need to rip the bolts out, just break the plastic, lmao.
    That would make sense, if you don't know engineers.

Engineers have a hard-on for saving weight/materials wherever possible, so you bet your ass if the plastic could only handle 10kg force they wouldn't use M10 bolts

And plastic used on cars isn't exactly easy to break.

Deleted
    Seems like the stuff feminazis link on facebook to "prove sexism". Here om MMOC we have Tenni for that

That would make sense, if you don't know engineers.

Engineers have a hard-on for saving weight/materials wherever possible, so you bet your ass if the plastic could only handle 10kg force they wouldn't use M10 bolts

And plastic used on cars isn't exactly easy to break.
    Yes it is.

Yes it is.
    That isn't an argument.

Deleted
    It seems it's really fake. So sad. Thought the poster of the year was better than this.

That isn't an argument.
    Neither is "Nuh uhn, car mirrors aren't easy to break off!"

Mirrors like that are made to hold up their own weight, and some slight pulling/pushing for adjustment. NOT the full body weight of an adult human.

So what is this? 3 pathetic people in a single video? New and amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    well deservered and wrong but very well deserved
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean after some random creepy bastard in a van starts grabbing at her arm out of nowhere.

- - - Updated - - -

SPORTSWEAR
    I didnt say she should dress like a Mennonite. But its not appropriate to be riding a bike in public wearing a sports bra and shorts that are so tight that they show every crack. There is a lot of middle ground

"and reminds us that this treatment occurs all the time without being reported."
    Reported? why would it be. What the heck is there to report?

It's disgusting behavior, but what are you going to say "Mr. Police officer, some men talked to me and said things I don't like".

And how is a single incident being recorded an indication that it happens "all the time". I'm not saying it doesn't happen frequently, but the video I just watched was a single incident, not a 2016 compilation of 100s of incidences.

Also, you're missing a poll option; "neither".