10+ Year Old Account

AP , nothing to see here move along

The AP and AK as in PTR is broken, you'd think now that you've reached level 54 and all your AP is refunded to level 35 you should be able to spend it and get back to level 54, WRONG, the most you'd get is lvl 39 or 40, each level now cost shit ton more to level up, and since its not setup to reach maximum level its basically worthless to pursue, I feel I wasted all that time trying to max out in time for 7.2.

So that power increase you gained from all those extra levels has been worthless for you clearing the current content.

Um.. ok. If that's what you truly believe.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Quote Originally Posted by jaber2 View Post
    The AP and AK as in PTR is broken, you'd think now that you've reached level 54 and all your AP is refunded to level 35 you should be able to spend it and get back to level 54, WRONG, the most you'd get is lvl 39 or 40, each level now cost shit ton more to level up, and since its not setup to reach maximum level its basically worthless to pursue, I feel I wasted all that time trying to max out in time for 7.2.
    You are bad and apparently cant read PTR notes too!

Its intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is... PTR?

Move along, nothing to see here, move along, just another person broken down within controled enviroment.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    No shit, you'd know this if you'd read anything in the last week or two. Also as someone said before, if you think the power increase you've had this whole time from grinding AP is worthless than I don't know what to say.