Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

In Trump's America, Flag Wave You.

Most Epic False Flag Moment Ever.

For a little dose of humor to brighten up your day:
    A bunch of protesters trolled the CPAC conference by handing out flags with the word Trump emblazoned in the middle of them in gold type. The catch? They were Russian flags

Would love to know what the audience reactions were when conference staff started going around demanding they hand over their flags.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2017-02-25 at 07:58 AM.

Trump wasn't supposed to bring out those flags until after Russia annexed the US. Silly Trump.

What happened to clever protesting like this. Can we get these guys to tutor the ones who throw shit and punch people?

I love the fact that they managed to hand out nearly a thousand of the things before anybody clued in. Totally unsurprising that the rank and file trump drone couldn't identify a Russian flag even when one is handed to them on a silver platter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    My god you literally cant make this shit up, fucking christ America, this new season is hilarious.
    Consider this presidential term the filler season before we get back to the actual story line.

Hopefully it doesn't ruin and sully the plot too badly.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

7+ Year Old Account
    Russian Flag
    with Trump's name on it
    made in China

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    I love the fact that they managed to hand out nearly a thousand of the things before anybody clued in. Totally unsurprising that the rank and file trump drone couldn't identify a Russian flag even when one is handed to them on a silver platter.
    There is an interview with the guys who did it.

Apparently they handed all of those out in 10 minutes before they were stopped. Demand was overwhelming. When asked why it wasn't the American flag, they said "it would be disrespectful to put Trump's name on the American flag", but they had a flag with "red, white and blue" on it.

These people are geniuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Consider this presidential term the filler season before we get back to the actual story line.

Hopefully it doesn't ruin and sully the plot too badly.
    If only it was happening in AU
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I found it hilarious when these were handed out, But Bannon's speech showed hes the brains behind the white house and the people at CPAC seemed to be mostly populist puppets not conservatives.

Deleted
    Gotta respect decent trolls.

Hilarious.

P.S. 38 countries have a red white and blue flag, so that's about 20% of the world's flags. Seriously, you can't all be red white and blue, we need more colour schemes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    There is an interview with the guys who did it.

Apparently they handed all of those out in 10 minutes before they were stopped. Demand was overwhelming. When asked why it wasn't the American flag, they said "it would be disrespectful to put Trump's name on the American flag", but they had a flag with "red, white and blue" on it.

These people are geniuses.
    Pretty clever, though to be fair outwitting this audience isn't a huge accomplishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    P.S. 38 countries have a red white and blue flag, so that's about 20% of the world's flags. Seriously, you can't all be red white and blue, we need more colour schemes.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty clever, though to be fair outwitting this audience isn't a huge accomplishment.
    Well this is Trump's America now.... All American Flags henceforce (made in China of course, #MAGA) will have a swastika on them when viewed under ultraviolet light. It's symbolic of the wad Steve Bannon is discretely shooting all over America.

So in a sense, that's more colors.

Or hell, maybe by the end of his term, they'll just cut the crap and change Old Glory to Red White and Black.
    Last edited by Skroe; 2017-02-25 at 09:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

- - - Updated - - -

We'd love to go back to our Orange white blue flag, but the nazis fucked that one up.

Liberal/democratic butthurt is even more hilarious than average butthurt. It's tremendous.
    When a player quits EVE and goes to WoW, the average IQ in both games increases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Liberal/democratic butthurt is even more hilarious than average butthurt. It's tremendous.
    Wrong thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Wrong thread?
    No, he's projecting.

OT: Fucking lol.

People are stupid.

I just watched a video about South American Flags and I could name 3. If you showed me the Russian flag I couldnt have told you that it was Russian, which would be the case for like 200 other nations. For me at least, flags of other countries aren't super high on the list of shit to know. And the fact it's rather plain with red white and blue , makes it even worse. Throw a hammer crossed with a sickle on that bitch and I/they would have known.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Honestly? I don't really fault people for not knowing the Russia flag, especially since for a lot of them the flag of the Soviet Union represented Russia for a long period. I only know it because of XCOM. Doesn't make this any less hilarious, though.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Honestly? I don't really fault people for not knowing the Russia flag, especially since for a lot of them the flag of the Soviet Union represented Russia for a long period. I only know it because of XCOM. Doesn't make this any less hilarious, though.
    Under which rock do you guys reside for decades ?
    From NBC broadcast of Sotchi Olympics:

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    People are stupid.
    I'm one of those stupid people, I saw the flags and thought it was the French flag until I read it was Russia's.