Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    maybe it's balanced around it maybe it's not. but if my entire raid had 54 traits maybe we could kill it today instead of next week instead of wiping at 5-10%.

Deleted
    Tbh it is quite stupid that the jump in difficulty is so abrupt after 3/10. They could have made it much more gradual. Cannot imagine the people that are quitting because of massive sudden cockblocks

You're never really expected to max out the new traits, so now

I think they assumed most ppl would at least reach 35 by 7.2 so i'm guessing 35 is what its balanced around.

Traits > gear at this point.

Untill ur decked in tf/wf mythic gear then maybe you can say gear > traits.

What most of you people seem to forget is also the fact of the stamina gain you get from traits making you more durable to some mechanics on the fight where that extra hp could be the diffrence between you surviving that slam right after an orb or flat out dying on a fight like Krosus.
    Using him as he seems to be the boss where average guilds mesure their dicks on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    I imagine your source is your asshole that you pulled this info from? Don't spread misinformation. They've already said they don't intend for people to max the new artifacts.
    Your reading comprehension is closer to my asshole. In what reality is 25 out of 50 points in the Paragon trait considered max? Also, if you think that they dont balance their content for X trait you are not only delusional, but also on heavy drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    I agree. People always say "we have 5 people with 45 traits in our raid and we killed Krosus so it's not tuned to 54!!!!!!!".

Okay, try killing Krosus first week with 20 people with 45 traits and not 99% of your raiders wearing 4set and come back to me.
    Here's a thought: Perhaps one of the middle bosses in a mythic raid surviving the first reset from all but the best guilds isn't the worst thing ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Having an average ilvl that's within the range of the ilvl that drops, isn't over gearing it.
    it is, since the average gear to kill him is basically HC gear +the lowest ilvl of mythic gear (so around 899-902 ilvl)

if ur above 905 you're already overgearing it

if it takes you more than 1 maybe 2 weeks to kill it then you've already overgeared him

Fellas, fellas... yet again complaining that mythic should be easier. No, mythic is fine as it is, you are not doing enough to prepare. If you can't be bothered to farm, mythic is not meant for you. At least not in the first month. Wait a bit, you will clear it once better geared. If they tuned it for your level, there would be no mythic race. Top guilds would clear everything in the first day. US would be first because it opens there first Mythic is supposed to be tuned around close to the best gear that's possible to acquire before the release of raid. It is hardest thing in the game, after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Blizzard is demanding you to actually play the game if you wanna do high end content? I don't see a problem here?
    You guys are literally complaining that casuals who barely play the game, so don't have as high artifact level, can't do high end raiding?

To bad. Play the game daily or play some casual game instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I am sure there are several "fucking" LFR or normal, hell, even heroic raids who killed him without "fucking 90% at 54 traits"? But if you talk exclusively mythic. Yeah...I think you should destroy your RL to be able to beat a pixely boss and farm your brains out if you so chose. Because that is all what it is about in the threads of "Back in the days, people would spontaneously ejaculate when they saw me in my special snowflake gear"

It is the awesomeness of Classic WoW all brought back for you
    Mythic Krosus was implied from my first post. I don't particularly care for Blizzard's "new" philosophy but I care less for players who will never even pull Mythic Krosus getting on these forums and telling people to "play better," as a defense of the idiotic systems they've put in place.