Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Those blanket federal lawsuits from 44 years ago really enlightened me, thank you for posting that

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    When, where? Do it again then?
    In reply to your posts that you replied too, if you overlooked it, its not my problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    He took the first settlement that was offered after trying to fight it for 2 years he never got a better settlement. Did you fucking read the article?

So it's either an honest mistake or outright lie? Get off Trump's dick, it's embarrassing for you.

This was in the middle of him speaking. He called him a thug and accused him of being paid to protest. He wasn't even a protester but a supporter. He didn't even do anything to seem like a protester.
    Well all of these are minor issues. Misunderstandings, word slips.. guessing. Who cares? 1977? Do you really think any of that disqualifies him somehow? I mean Bill Clinton actually raped someone and they let him stay in the office.. who cares about some random mean word Trump said 20 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except for all the times he claimed to "Never settle lawsuits" He sure does settle a shit ton of them. And no, big corporations that are actually accused of racism only settle if they're guilty. No one wants that on their PR record.

This actually happened but you've already dismissed it anyway by saying "it was Trump's employee's not him personally." So either accept that his was racist or shut the fuck up.
    He was settling law suits literally after he made the statement. In fact he promised he wouldnt settle.the trump u suit while he was campaigning then literally days before swearing in he settled the lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    People still bashing Trump over smallest things.
    You lost,get over it already.
    his staff lying about how much golf he played is a small thing, him lying about "wide spread" voter fraud, his taxes, his business conflicts, judges, his executive orders, math, russia, EU, UN, our allies, ect are not "small things"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    In reply to your posts that you replied too, if you overlooked it, its not my problem.
    Well obviously that wasn't actual evidence then.

President Trump is far too busy to deal with incompetent people at a dinner. He is far too busy winning and fixing the mess that Obama left. He also sent a list of jokes to his twitter followers and here are a few of the jokes: feminism, obamacare, climate change, black lives matter, and many more. It blows my mind that there are so many traitorous people that want Trump to fail. If he fails we all will be lost forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    So you wont bother reading anything that gets linked? lol

You'll just have to accept people see him as racist.

No. You overlooked it again, because it doesn't agree with your narrative that god emperor Trump cannot be questioned.

npr? he said she said crap.. whats that even?

How is some random blog a proof of anything?
    In case you're actually serious, which I suspect you're not, he also retweeted a blatantly racist infographic about how most white murder victims are killed by black folks... so either he thinks it's possible that blacks kill 81% of white murder victims, which makes him a racist, or he doesn't care about disparaging an entire race of people and tweets it out just to appeal to his racist base, which is also racist.

Deleted
    blanket federal lawsuit? What does that even mean? You think they sued everyone for refusing to rent to only black people after actually investigating it and having a black person turned down and then the manager admitting that he was ordered to not rent to black people?
    Yea and Coca Cola settled and paid some .. "special needs" person because he poured the drink in hes lap. Sometimes big companies find it easier to just settle than risk it getting into media and get them negative publicity. It means nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Na he isn't thin skinned. If the thinks this will insulate him, he is going to be sorely mistaken.
    He is going to get burned even harder.

Holy fuck. First you say "he settled, so he's not guilty" Then you try and say Clinton raped someone? First of all, he was NEVER charged with any such crime in the first place. He settled a lawsuit that involved a consensual affair, so by your logic he's not guilty of anything anyway because he settled, right?

But yeah, who cares about some racist shit Trump did 20 years ago and continues to do til this day. As long as his racism is just words, right? Just words written in the form of executives orders. No such thing as racism unless you're literally burning people alive in ovens.

Who cares about calling you a fucking retard? They're just words, right? Why did someone calling you stupid earlier bother you? Why did you report them? They're just words.

Fucking hypocrite.

- - - Updated - - -

Videos of him saying racist shit isn't actual evidence?
    I wish I could like your post a million fucking times. Cherise is one of those women that would live in an abusive relationship and keep making excuses that "he just hits me because he loves me".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gamon500 View Post
    In case you're actually serious, which I suspect you're not, he also retweeted a blatantly racist infographic about how most white murder victims are killed by black folks... so either he thinks it's possible that blacks kill 81% of white murder victims, which makes him a racist, or he doesn't care about disparaging an entire race of people and tweets it out just to appeal to his racist base, which is also racist.
    She is entirely serious. Which is an example of our failing education system. She has no clue that she is ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    It's on a Saturday. He'll more than likely be on vacation in Florida.....
    It's on a Saturday. He'll more than likely be on vacation in Florida

holy shit just as i posted this i read he is going there next weekend....

what

the

fuck.
    Last edited by Zan15; 2017-02-26 at 12:24 AM.

yes, because settling a lawsuit when accused of racism is MUCH better publicity than fighting and winning the lawsuit.

Try thinking harder.
    You should check your privilege.

They should get Alec Baldwin to stand in for Trump

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    They should get Alec Baldwin to stand in for Trump

Unfortunately, Alec Baldwin is not funny. What's truly tragic is his irrelevancy has led to his obsession with Donald Trump. We are all praying for a quick and speedy recovery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Bloomberg already cancel it? Or is this like the Mexico wall thing where Donny pretended he agreed to not have a meet with the Mexico president?
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    Unfortunately, Alec Baldwin is not funny. What's truly tragic is his irrelevancy has led to his obsession with Donald Trump. We are all praying for a quick and speedy recovery.
    Let's face it Trump supporters wouldn't know funny if it smashed them over the head with a rubber mallet, there's a reason why there are no famous conservative comedians.

Deleted
    Holy fuck. First you say "he settled, so he's not guilty" Then you try and say Clinton raped someone? First of all, he was NEVER charged with any such crime in the first place. He settled a lawsuit that involved a consensual affair, so by your logic he's not guilty of anything anyway because he settled, right?

But yeah, who cares about some racist shit Trump did 20 years ago and continues to do til this day. As long as his racism is just words, right? Just words written in the form of executives orders. No such thing as racism unless you're literally burning people alive in ovens.

Who cares about calling you a fucking retard? They're just words, right? Why did someone calling you stupid earlier bother you? Why did you report them? They're just words.

Fucking hypocrite.
    Actually I wouldnt care less.. but I know certain mods here are more than happy to infract anyone guilty of "wrongthing" for even the slightest thing. So since their advice is usually ignore and report, it's what Im gonna do. Otherwise Id be more than happy to speak my mind and tell you what I think of lefties.