Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Cockroaches. Blergh. Might have been different kinds, but definitly German cockroach, which the Germans call Russian cockroach :P In my old house, these "basement spiders" - nasty things, but mere babies to the Australians. I kill on sight

And these big mosquito-like things. They don't bite but are nasty motherfuckers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I would move to a new house if I found the spider in the OP in my house.

Someone asked me yesterday why I wouldn't go to Australia. Are you f'n kidding me? Australia is a place of nightmares made real.

Was less than funny trying to shoo it outside.

Fucking Hornetqueen.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A Bat or two, just about it. The most dangerous ones I would not want to catch in my home uninvited would be the 2 legged ones. :P

Use to get these in the back of the house where I use to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I would move to a new house if I found the spider in the OP in my house.

Someone asked me yesterday why I wouldn't go to Australia. Are you f'n kidding me? Australia is a place of nightmares made real.
    Those spiders will arch up like in the photo and actually chase you.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Brown recluse spiders, mice, and I even manage to catch one of my cats every now and then...

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    I live in South west Norway.. Closest thing we have to "deadly animals" is Fruit flies..
    The real danger here.
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

About 1 inch long cockroach on the kitchen counter. That was gross, can't stand insects, the larger the worse. Also on one flat I had silverfish, to hell with them.

When I lived in Kentucky, I had a water moccasin once along with black widows spiders regularly and occasional brown recluse spiders.

In New Mexico, I've had rattlesnakes, black widows, brown recluses, and countless scorpions.

Not deadly, but I once happened upon a centipede in my bathroom. I killed it swiftly and without mercy. I welcome spiders (love them even) and will never harm a bee/bumblebee if they come into my home.

I also once had a bat in the roof of my garden room in the old apartment. I loved that bat, it would come out and fly around capturing insects I didn't want to get into my home, and sometimes it would just come out and fly around looking at me and my then dog. My landlord offered to put blocks up to stop the bat from coming back, but I said no.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Those spiders will arch up like in the photo and actually chase you.
    Never.

Never will I set so much as a toe in Australia. Goddamn land that time forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    I live in South west Norway.. Closest thing we have to "deadly animals" is Fruit flies..
    Yah, I am happy I don't live where a lot of dangerous creatures live.

I've had a squirrel come down the chimney. It freaked the fuck out and started like running up the walls and shit. Probably because my cat was in the room and thought it was a snack. Got the cat out and eventually hours later got the squirrel to leave. God that was a pain in the ass. Also had an owl come down a chimney too.

A few of those spiders with round bodies and very long legs, I don't mind them as they prey on other spiders and they're harmless.

I also squashed a really big horsefly last summer, those fucking things are nasty critters. Thank god I live in Denmark where no animal have venom potent enough to kill a human.