Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    yeah this is fucked up first off it isnt peoples jobs to ask if they are illegal i mean thats why we have leo vigilante justice is never the answer jfc
    mr pickles

It's probably best not to denounce any possible motives he may have. It could radicalize others with similar beliefs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    I think your confusing dislike with hate. Also this guys clearly a nutjob because most people who dont like immigrants dont go shooting them.
    Right...he's just mentally ill. But if he was a Muslim, he would be a terrorist, amrite?

Trump supporters have killed more people in North America in 2017 than any actual radical Islamic terrorists have. How many died again in the Canada mosque shooting?

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Trump supporters have killed more people in North America in 2017 than any actual radical Islamic terrorists have. How many died again in the Canada mosque shooting?
    >Canada
    >Trump Supporter

The only evidence of this was perhaps that he had "liked" a single Facebook page. He also liked a feminist page, and feminist values are completely at odds with Islam. Maybe that was the reason!

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    If someone with a gun asks you if you are here illegally, the only answer you should give is

NO
    Yup it is perfectly OK to lie to a man trying to kill you. Then when he turns his back and you have an edge you try your best to kill him right back.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post

What a white knight beta male cuck.
    And he's still a thousand times the man that shitposters on the internet like yourself will ever be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post

What a white knight beta male cuck.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA are you for real? this guys is a "beta male cuck" when he was man enough to try to stop another man that had a gun? Are you for real? do you just apply these words when you dont like someone ? Last I checked it took balls to do what this man did.

Why is there so much damn cancer on this site? Seriously? I see better quality posts on fucking reddit.

It's Trumps America now, it's like you guys aren't happy about that!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    Shocking to see; and even more shocking to know this man was clearly incited by the recent wave of anti-immigrant hate speech in the USA. Despite the people being targeted we're here legally; he still took one of their lives. Bottom line if you're brown watch your back; psychos are psychos.

Olathe shooting: Friend and widow on US shooting
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39095074
    What anti-immigrant hate speech? Saying that illegals don't belong here and should be deported is not hate speech, just stating facts based on our legal system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    If someone with a gun asks you if you are here illegally, the only answer you should give is

NO
    "Ray, when someone asks if you if you're a God you say YES"
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    Nope they burn mosques instead or vandalize Jewish cemeteries.
    Or muslims bomb people and send airplanes into buildings... nice argument you got there. Just remember that the Muslims are the ones with the ISIS network and flood the entire Middle eastern region. Radical islamists who kill are measured in millions and they are willing to kill for their bullshit Shariah law. Radicals aren't some little minority... How else would the West have so much trouble? They are part of society in the Middle East and so far engrained it is impossible to root them out.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-02-26 at 08:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    Now the LTTE and IRA are not terrorist? What do they teach you in the American education system?
    That walls will keep people out because there are no flying machines or water machines

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    That walls will keep people out because there are no flying machines or water machines
    Yawn. They must have the same books in the UK: https://qz.com/786389/uk-wall-at-cal...p-migrants-in/

Anyway, I hope this guy gets the worst the justice system can throw at him. The difference here is he *will* be made accountable. Contrary to the hyperbole touted on this board, not all Americans are xenophobic bigots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malfecto View Post
    Yawn. They must have the same books in the UK: https://qz.com/786389/uk-wall-at-cal...p-migrants-in/

Anyway, I hope this guy gets the worst the justice system can throw at him. The difference here is he *will* be made accountable. Contrary to the hyperbole touted on this board, not all Americans are xenophobic bigots.
    You assume I think the British people are any brighter.

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    You assume I think the British people are any brighter.
    Touche sir.

Watching the video and reading various articles, we can state at this time that this shooting was not an act of terrorism.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    Shocking to see; and even more shocking to know this man was clearly incited by the recent wave of anti-immigrant hate speech in the USA. Despite the people being targeted we're here legally; he still took one of their lives. Bottom line if you're brown watch your back; psychos are psychos.

Olathe shooting: Friend and widow on US shooting
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39095074
    Making America Great Again! /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Right...he's just mentally ill. But if he was a Muslim, he would be a terrorist, amrite?
    Deranged muslim kills people: OMG TERRORIST, ALSO ALL MUSLIMS MUST BE TERRORISTS CAUSE THIS GUY DID SOMETHING

Redneck with a gun: "It's just a lone crazy dude, please ignore all of the alt-reich forums like r/The_Donald and 4chan that are saying we should remove all illegals by force, and if they refuse to leave we kill them. Please, just ignore those forums. That's not how we really are. We don't want to violently remove or kill anyone. We're just being silly, it's a joke. Come on guys, why are you still taking it seriously?"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    In Alt-reich America, this man is a hero for exterminating low born scum that have no rhyme or reason to be within the great gilded walls of heir Trump.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Deranged muslim kills people: OMG TERRORIST, ALSO ALL MUSLIMS MUST BE TERRORISTS CAUSE THIS GUY DID SOMETHING

Redneck with a gun: "It's just a lone crazy dude, please ignore all of the alt-reich forums like r/The_Donald and 4chan that are saying we should remove all illegals by force, and if they refuse to leave we kill them. Please, just ignore those forums. That's not how we really are. We don't want to violently remove or kill anyone. We're just being silly, it's a joke. Come on guys, why are you still taking it seriously?"

This sadly seems all too accurate.