Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    Well why isn't this terrorism? A gun walks in and shoots up a bar. Oh i forgot he is white.
    You mean a gay bar? No, that was a Muslim.

the shooter looks about as intelligent as you'd expect for a crime like this.

7+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    You mean a gay bar? No, that was a Muslim.

You're proving his point, triggered.

Before you act all innocent and confused:
    Muslim shoots up a bar = terrorism
    White man shoots up a bar = weeeeeellll he was drunk or stupid or something, but not TERRORISM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

You're proving his point, triggered.

Before you act all innocent and confused:
    Muslim shoots up a bar = terrorism
    White man shoots up a bar = weeeeeellll he was drunk or stupid or something, but not TERRORISM.
    Yeah, I'm sure that a white man shooting a bar was just a prank gone wrong. Definitely not a terrorism.
    Let's speak about that other bar, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    The alt-reich strikes again. Can we get an alt-reich ban? Or deport them all to Mississippi and build a wall around it.
    So how long did you have to dig to come up with that single example? Us libertarians and alt righters are pretty peaceful, lefties are the ones punching "nazis" and burning down cities. If you look hard enough, you can probably find a single crazy here and there .. but thats nothing compared to lefties physically attacking people with MAGA hats in large groups.. even grown men attacking single women.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    So how long did you have to dig to come up with that single example? Us libertarians and alt righters are pretty peaceful, lefties are the ones punching "nazis" and burning down cities. If you look hard enough, you can probably find a single crazy here and there .. but thats nothing compared to lefties physically attacking people with MAGA hats in large groups.. even grown men attacking single women.
    Right, right, punching a nazi is totally the same as shooting people for no reason.

Deleted
    Right, right, punching a nazi is totally the same as shooting people for no reason.
    Well Id say its worse actually. If you go punch someone or worse, incite others to punch people, they can shoot you in self defense and it would be perfectly legal in many states. The "worse" part comes from the fact that there are always crazies .. it's rare but it happens. But if the media says something like this is ok, when there are are tons of Youtubers saying its ok, it will lead to way more victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Well Id say its worse actually. If you go punch someone or worse, incite others to punch people, they can shoot you in self defense and it would be perfectly legal in many states. The "worse" part comes from the fact that there are always crazies .. it's rare but it happens. But if the media says something like this is ok, when there are are tons of Youtubers saying its ok, it will lead to way more victims.
    Someone fucking died and you're going to sit there and tell me Richard Spencer getting punched in the face is worse?

Deleted
    Someone fucking died and you're going to sit there and tell me Richard Spencer getting punched in the face is worse?
    Why assume things? People have actually been shot while attacking Milo and Trump supporters in self defense.http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/man-...ulos/486520649

10+ Year Old Account
    me personally. if a white guy comes up to me with a gun and asks if im a Christian or here legally, im going to say YES. if a brown guy comes up to me and asks if im Christian, im going to say NO, Allah Akbar.

jokes on them, im an Atheist.

not that it would matter cuz i have studied the blade my whole life and neither of them would make it out alive. /tips fedora

Has this shooter even thought that he can get away with this?
    Why does he try to destroy his own life?

Even I have the chance to trade my life with someone important (such as Hitler), I will not do it.
    This guy killed a low life (that is what he thinks) and destroy his own "high" life.

You've been naturally selected. Congratulations!
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure that a white man shooting a bar was just a prank gone wrong. Definitely not a terrorism.
    Let's speak about that other bar, though.

Why are you deflecting?

What does that have to do with this incident? If you want to discuss Miami, start another thread..
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-02-28 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Except he said "some". People, including MSM, keep leaving that very important word out.
    He didn't say "some"people until the very very end

"pigeons are fucking stupid.." "well maybe some are okay"

This leans towards saying the overwhelming majority of pigeons are stupid..

Isn't it great to know that just a few days earlier, Trump and team repealed the legal restrictions that prevent mentally unstable people from owning firearms......