Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Gear has always been RNG and noone asks for it to be removed from the RNG system. Some RNG is fine, going overboard with it is not.

Now imagine if you had been asked to grind a reputation to exalted instead of finishing this dungeon, just to have a chance at the pants.
    Luckily no one ever thought of doing this. In fact we're only talking about unnecessary, fashion items like mounts. And ugly ones at that, so your analogy is miles offf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    Luckily no one ever thought of doing this. In fact we're only talking about unnecessary, fashion items like mounts. And ugly ones at that, so your analogy is miles offf.
    My analogy is not miles off if they keep turning systems that have worked in previous expansions (faction mounts being obtained at the end of a hard grind to exalted) to something based on RNG.

Keep arguing for MORE Rng.

Deleted
    My analogy is not miles off if they keep turning systems that have worked in previous expansions (faction mounts being obtained at the end of a hard grind to exalted) to something based on RNG.

It's mounts. I don't give a fuck about it. So I won't farm em. If you do, farm em. I'd you don't don't. Complaining about it is ridiculous though. No one cares. You pretend you do but not even you do. You just want to complain as it makes you feel aliiiive.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account

If Blizz was reading this thread^

Deleted
    Repeat after me:

It was NEVER that bad.

Vanilla had the excuse of it being vanilla and things were hammered out. Things in vanilla were also not tuned towards "you and half of the raid having Thunderfury' (was vanilla raiding tuned towards anything?)

What is the excuse of Legion's RNG system?
    - Really bad plan to expand the life of an expansion that already had a lot of merit into it. Legion without the Legendary items and Titanforged, could have competed with with Wrath and TBC. It was just not something that we needed.
    Vanilla raids were tuned on all raids having frost resistant gear. Good frost resistant gear. That's just an example. I don't think you thought this through.

I don't care about titanforged. It's a plus. Why not? I don't care about legendaries either. Actually you know what, I hope they take em off next expansion so everyone's happy.

Nope, he's just arguing along the lines "I don't care about it, therefore no one cares, therefore it's a non-issue". Apparently a lot of people care about more mounts. The storm drakes were hyped since beta, people wanted them, then they were made a pvp gladiator rewards (not even sure weren't gladiator mounts in the end changed to something else), people were sad they can't get them, now they have a chance in 7.2 finally... as an RNG Valarjar reward.

The unicorn one is not a recolor either, I think all the other mounts of this type are armored versions so far (prestige mounts).

The carpet and the hippogryph are recolors, fine, but for example not everyone has the RAF hippogryph this one is a recolor of. And it's the only carpet you can use as non-tailor.

The moose is also not that easy to obtain, you either need to be a LW, or an archeologist and farm it during the correct week, or you can do all the EN + NH achievements and that last one is actually bugged (your character sits above it as if it had high saddle like the archi mount, but it doesn't have a high saddle, the archi mount isn't bugged even though it uses the same model). The archi mount is obviously no longer obtainable.

Deleted
    Some people say the mystery is gone in WoW.
    What if it´s been planned all along to re-insert mystery into the game in the form of increasing RNG.

After all, my most thrilling moments right now are right-clicking chests in the hope of great items. Mostly I am disappointed, but still...it keeps people playing. Most of us included, I guess.

And it´s all that matters nowadays for Blizzard. Just to keep them playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Nope, he's just arguing along the lines "I don't care about it, therefore no one cares, therefore it's a non-issue". Apparently a lot of people care about more mounts. The storm drakes were hyped since beta, people wanted them, then they were made a pvp gladiator rewards (not even sure weren't gladiator mounts in the end changed to something else), people were sad they can't get them, now they have a chance in 7.2 finally... as an RNG Valarjar reward.

The unicorn one is not a recolor either, I think all the other mounts of this type are armored versions so far (prestige mounts).

The carpet and the hippogryph are recolors, fine, but for example not everyone has the RAF hippogryph this one is a recolor of. And it's the only carpet you can use as non-tailor.

The moose is also not that easy to obtain, you either need to be a LW, or an archeologist and farm it during the correct week, or you can do all the EN + NH achievements and that last one is actually bugged (your character sits above it as if it had high saddle like the archi mount, but it doesn't have a high saddle, the archi mount isn't bugged even though it uses the same model). The archi mount is obviously no longer obtainable.
    When you people try to turn this into an issue just keep in mind the whole forum laughs at you.

Deleted
    It's mounts. And ugly ones at that. Totally unnecessary for anything. If people get stuck farming them... well... it's their problem.
    I don't even farm mounts but alot of people does, and it would feel awkward if this system is true

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Absolutely fucking terrible, they should just be exalted rewards from the vendors.
    I think its fine if they are guaranteed.

It's mounts. I don't give a fuck about it. So I won't farm em. If you do, farm em. I'd you don't don't. Complaining about it is ridiculous though. No one cares. You pretend you do but not even you do. You just want to complain as it makes you feel aliiiive.
    Right, you don't need the stuff, so fuck the stuff. Hey guys, I don't give a fuck about arena, lets make 10v1 rated matches (matchmaking based purely on RNG), m'kay?
    Last edited by l33t; 2017-02-28 at 06:19 PM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

The only people whole forum laughs at are Blizzard's white knights and self-proclaimed attorneys. Best ones are those who joined 3 days ago and already rush to the rescue because mean forumers dare to criticize poor Blizzard, Blizzard does no wrong!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Right, you don't need the stuff, so fuck the stuff. Hey guys, I don't give a fuck about arena, lets make 10v1 rated matches, mkay?
    Mounts ------ pvp

And again, the forum is laughing.

- - - Updated - - -

The only people whole forum laughs at are Blizzard's white knights and self-proclaimed attorneys. Best ones are those who joined 3 days ago and already rush to the rescue because mean forumers dare to criticize poor Blizzard, Blizzard does no wrong!
    That's pretty much how desperate you are.
    Pitiful. And laughable

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by igorberry View Post
    I don't even farm mounts but alot of people does, and it would feel awkward if this system is true
    The ones who farm mounts will still farm them. They don't enjoy it? They won't farm em.

Mounts ------ pvp
    Content ------- content.

And again, the forum is laughing.
    One poster with <200 posts is not "THE forum", sorreh. Maybe in your dreams.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Content ------- content.

One poster with <200 posts is not "THE forum", sorreh. Maybe in your dreams.
    Everyone with common sense looks at your post comparing mounts and pvp and laughs. Everyone.

Everyone with common sense looks at your post comparing mounts and pvp and laughs. Everyone.
    Let me quote actual people from the forum. I mean, not the imaginary ones you have in your head:

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    "Fuck content in an MMORPG"

Every General Discussion Thread
    Basically this. Blizzard could have never even implemented this and we could get zero rep mounts. How about that? Is that a better system than one in which you MIGHT get a mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalem View Post
    Basically this. Blizzard could have never even implemented this and we could get zero rep mounts. How about that? Is that a better system than one in which you MIGHT get a mount?
    But its much worse than the fictional things they imagined!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Absolutely fucking terrible, they should just be exalted rewards from the vendors.
    I wouldn't mind the RNG so much if there was a failsafe. For instance, every new emissary chest has a chance for one of the five mounts and if it doesn't contain it you get a token. After say 10 tokens you can go purchase any of the mounts. Since about every 2-3 times it is up you can go grab a chest so having you do the emissary chest 20-30 times for a mount wouldn't be a bad trade-off.

7+ Year Old Account
    its just annoying they are adding more and more and more RNG, the mounts are fine to be RNG, just hopefully its not horribly RNG, like a 10-25% chance with badluck protection (10% 20% 30% 40% 50% etc) would be very nice... but if its like a solid 10% or less... nah fuck that....
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content