Sim results>All?

So I have been simming some different combinations of gear and the sim is showing the highest dps with a over 4% crit less than I can get. Should I go with the less crit since the sim says it is more dps? I could get over 38% crit but with the best sim I have 34.something%.

well u must not forget that you sim at a high number of tries. Mine are 25000 simulated fights. Crit numbers even out over such long times but in a single fight for you it will feel like crap if you don't have enough crit as demon hunter. If you are not losing like 20k dps I would never sacrifice that much crit it just plays like crap and will feel like crap.

Deleted
    what he said ^

That's kind of what I was thinking, looks like I should go for more crit over the small sim dps increase.

Without 4PC T19 crit matters the most in playstyle feeling too. After, you can boost your DMG up even more with other stats disrtib.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Without 4PC T19 crit matters the most in playstyle feeling too. After, you can boost your DMG up even more with other stats disrtib.
    mastery is even to crit at my gear lvl but it still shows vers and haste are not that good yet.