Deleted

Exclamation Instead of funding Holinkas retirement can we fund to fire the BG designer?

Who thought facing a team of 3 healers when your team has literally ZERO healers was a good idea? Why cant a bg act like a dungeon finder? If there are no healers queued up then dont fucking open up a battleground for the team with no healers.. i know im gonna end up losing anyways and with the reward system being total crap there is NO reason to stay in that bg.. you might aswell just leave and do more useful stuff outside of pvp and get better rewards in return

I am losing majority of my games when my team has ZERO healers and their has plenty. I wonder why?

I was doing arena in the beginning of the Legion, right now I'm not even doing any PvP. I liked it, but now? I get nothing(compared to other ways of getting items/AP etc).

The thing that annoys me more was all the fun 'op' items taken out of random bgs. It's a random BG for christ sake at least let me have fun while my team is 50% bots.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    The thing that annoys me more was all the fun 'op' items taken out of random bgs. It's a random BG for christ sake at least let me have fun while my team is 50% bots.
    No fun allowed in pvp. You should know that by now