Deleted

Subterfuge+Garrote weakaura question

Hello guys

I was wondering about my pandemic weakaura for garrote and rupture. Since i have changed to subterfuge because of mantle shoulders i wanna know if its possible to code the weakaura so it shows pandemic effect for the first garrote cast while casting in stealth, if i click garrote One more time (because No CD) it works as intended, prolly because i enter subterfuge at this point, but from stealth only it just tell me to refresh. With subterfuge the 125% garrote dmg also Works from the first garrote casted in stealth. So i Hope anyone know how to code this.

Thx anyways and i Hope you get my point

Nimíc-Ragnaros

Uh, how's it coded? If it tracks a Subterfuge buff anywhere, you could just have it set it to work if you have the "Subterfuge", "Stealth", or Vanish auras.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    Uh, how's it coded? If it tracks a Subterfuge buff anywhere, you could just have it set it to work if you have the "Subterfuge", "Stealth", or Vanish auras.

what do u mean, exactly?

Link the aura, say what it does and what you'd like it to do.

Deleted
    wago.io/4kz5FKYPW

The thing is, when you cast garrote from stealth/subterfuge the dmg is increased by 125%

I use this, for the garrote i want it to show orange for the first garrote casted after stealth, if i cast a second garrote it works as intended (prolly because of subterfuge)
    Last edited by mmoc794624d95c; 2017-03-01 at 10:52 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian2dk View Post
    I use this, for the garrote i want it to show orange for the first garrote casted after stealth, if i cast a second garrote it works as intended (prolly because of subterfuge)
    Hope it's okay to bump this thread, did anyone ever figure out how to do this? I'm using Felrage's Garrote WA http://pastebin.com/7NxAFqpG and have the same issue.