GCD Weak Aura request

I would like to have a simple thing displayed, but don't know how to do it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

What: a simple square turning either green or red
    When: green when GCD is =< x.x seconds, red when it is greater than that

Number of seconds editable via the trigger code (I guess?). Does anyone have an idea how to do it?

Deleted
    Try this one. You can change the number of seconds in the actions tab.
    https://wago.io/NkAT4XaKM

Quote Originally Posted by Safebus View Post
    Try this one. You can change the number of seconds in the actions tab.
    https://wago.io/NkAT4XaKM
    Thanks for trying to help, but perhaps I didn't explain it clearly enough - the square should always stay green or red depending on the current GCD value, which changes with haste. Currently the aura changes color while the GCD progresses, effectively flashing from green to red. It also disappears when GCD is not being "used".

If you could change those 3 things all frost mages would use this aura

OK so maybe a different approach - is it possible to display a numerical value of the current gcd via weak aura?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    OK so maybe a different approach - is it possible to display a numerical value of the current gcd via weak aura?
    Yes.
    Something like this:
    Code:
    d8d8daGAQs06PkWLLAxIIETI4XuQzsvOMROYSvYHPYnbKPjuFtr1PbTtvSxYUrz)uf0pfOHPGXPuTnuPHQqzWufLHlOoOcvhLQioMqohaluu1sPkLfdOwUk9qurpfAzkLNtXevinvrMmqth5IIcxLQi9mrPRlPnIkSvQsyZuY2LGpsvsFLQO6Zs03PQAKuLQtsvz0sOXRqCjQc5wkkxtaNxr62OQFRQ)kiRiLecf6Jr91Yz358z)mtoFhVieqqJDipP2gc(mGC3jcnc3YmBMrc5fckeujHGqJxwz2eSql0TwcNg0YY0K4y2(2aaU7r7daaKDBdWCznloGqNnbl0PlSSSVa9GToZIge6Sj4Zmkj0qUlPKqWpu569lGfj0cYGMIkj08vgOqFmQVwo7o34GGpZKZZB3KXRxNj3yV)(oE96ma1Gqxo8RmqtoBhTL5xwke8dz(kdu5fjsO1ZiowUsJWGEAYJ9DYqOPxwJ9qgjKZmoPm8Mq6cll7RscHuZFC8TorXd7d7cRSUqZiHUk9cRMoKP47pit5f2fAgj0RRhy3Yd9mo)Fb((zcRMouLbjLxOP47pitOP47piJZ)xGVFMqAA4wOHCu1iSA6qqQ5po(w5fj0qq7jthTEDe8zcyHwpJe69NVnHRmHfByzrsCWDFFiWaaUagamehyoxznlgGW17avsi5wnJusiFDrqLejsii0YcAxx0uLeYxxeujrIeE)vRKq(6IGkjsKWWfctUvZiLeYxxeujrIeA5Sj4ZusiFDrqLejs41z3kjKVUiOsIejsii0eE5MIKZEIrOhfw4TlHplnnClK6riHqgKcz)8Hxn1G6ejeA)mLxOHC2tmC(mYbz8nJe67G(gndHEW)86mi0vPx5fwz0fww2xLecPM)44BDIIh2h2fjeckC0hfc2ghvVoQfWczv(0fww2xJorcHSc910cyHJe0YY0K4yp7gxabYopooMBaabciRzXCf6hcsffhXCbeTfNnW28SdZ34glRzX7cnKZEIzShYiH5dMsbbYB(8Q3tcPEeIZF9xL0jsNiD20jsNS6ePtSorIejSGorXBrIKa

Thanks a lot.

Deleted
    Im sorry that it took so long.
    https://wago.io/EkHQ0Dd5f

This is perfect, after switching red/green colors.
    You should include some credit line in the code, cause I'm gonna be sharing it around