Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

More Jewish Graves destroyed in the USA

A second round of Jewish graves has been destroyed and defaced; this time in Philadelphia. The last round occurred in St. Louis.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39082013

This is a pattern of attacks now. I think its safe to call it a form of terrorism if the individuals are anti-semites.

Since Trump's election win, these kind of attacks are verifiably on the rise, and confirmed by the Southern Poverty Law Center. It appears 2017 may be a watershed year for hate crimes.

And on Friday, religious slurs and swastikas were spray-painted in several neighbourhoods of Buffalo, New York.

On Monday morning, at least six Jewish Community Centers on the US East Coast - including in the Philadelphia suburbs - received telephone bomb threats, leading to building evacuations.

A man visiting his father's grave at Philadelphia's Mount Carmel Cemetery on Sunday called police after finding that approximately 100 headstones had been knocked over.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate groups have gotten more braver since the elections but thankfully they are still too damned scared to actually try to attack folks so they do little bullshit like this....they are a bunch of pussies.

It's a wonder that anti-semitism covers the whole political spectrum
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Knocking over a headstone is equal to "destroying" now? Welcome to the world of fake news.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Knocking over a headstone is equal to "destroying" now? Welcome to the world of fake news.
    Yes, they are broken. They didn't just tip them over, they broke them. They have permanently defaced the monuments. Even though they can be stuck back together, the cracks will always be there. That counts as destroyed.
    What level of damage is acceptable?

Welcome to the world of anti-Semitic apologists.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-02-27 at 06:01 PM.

Please tell me what trump has done that was anti-Semitic or targeted Jews . I'm waiting.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...you've shown me a new low Ally bravo.

The FBI is currently investigating over 50 hoax bomb threats phoned into Jewish Community Centres in at least 26 states since the beginning of January.
    This is crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

People should really stop classifying and identifying themself based on their outdated superstitions and beliefs.

If society just takes religion down from its pedestal, and show it into history where it belongs, the world would be a much better place.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    I think its safe to call it a form of terrorism if the individuals are anti-semites.
    Can't terrorize the dead.

Do you think they just stack the stones on top of each other? Welcome to the world of really pathetic deflection.

Cretins hear about this stuff on the news and they go out and copy it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Please tell me what trump has done that was anti-Semitic or targeted Jews . I'm waiting.
    He appointed a Jew to a senior staff position and left another in charge of his business interests. This is clear targeting.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    People should really stop classifying and identifying themself based on their outdated superstitions and beliefs.

If society just takes religion down from its pedestal, and show it into history where it belongs, the world would be a much better place.
    This isn't something that's going to happen in our lifetimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account

People will still find ways to hate other people, sorry, but you don't get a utopia by eliminating religion.

Most of the mainstream religions are used as excuses for some heinous stuff (Except Buddhism and maybe Hinduism?) wish we could get rid of all religion personally, least then when people are shitty they cant hide behind some bullshit deity.

Ethnic Jews are a thing. Plenty identify as jews because of heritage with it now having lost any religious meaning it once had.

This forum should be renamed tattle tale. All I see these days are the same left wingers posting shit that's been happening since the dawn of man and blaming it all on trump. Half the shit here isn't even verified and no one knows who the culprits are.

Doesn't surprise me. There has long been an underground group of people that hate Jews. A great many of these people are also conspiracy theorists. Unfortunately, Trump clinching the Presidency has motivated some of these delusional people to carrying out some of their twisted fantasies in reality.

Look more closely, those headstones have been broken from their base. righting the stones and moving them to the base won't be enough. They will need to be re-cemented and resealed to the base.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Can't terrorize the dead.
    Is that what you think the aim of this is? To make the dead people afraid? Think a little bit.